Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Can you provide some details about this, 

- fishing spot

- fishing type

- what state you were in (banking, fishing, walking)

- client version

- mirror version

- any other details

Told you details earlier and you said the script was pushed to 3.22 where the bug is fixed :/

Oh well:

- fishing spot: karamja

- fishing type: lobster

- what state you were in (banking, fishing, walking): walking from deposit box to sailor

- client version: 2.3.61 but bug has been there since the first time I used this script

- mirror version: latest, 52 i think

- any other details: nah

Edited by HeroicRambo

Never mind, version 3.22 has the fixed one I must've forgot to push it. That's why I was confused because it's working on my end.

Anyways I pushed it, and it should be live within an hour or so.

Version 3.22

- Pathfinding is now improved

Edit: Also can you implement a straight forward dropping without wait times and randomized path drops?

Never mind, version 3.22 has the fixed one I must've forgot to push it. That's why I was confused because it's working on my end.

Anyways I pushed it, and it should be live within an hour or so.

Version 3.22

- Pathfinding is now improved

Edit: Also can you implement a straight forward dropping without wait times and randomized path drops?

Yes I can and will, but after OSBot fixed their dropAll method it kinda does the job now, all it needs is randomized drops, which I will most likely add to anti-pattern mode - since I can just use it from my magic script

there will be various patterns, randomized ones too, which involves the zig zag pattern, the snake pattern and other styles which drop items based on their proximity to the mouse.

How's the new update? I need to make sure it doesn't walk to rimmington so I can move on to smaller features

Yes I can and will, but after OSBot fixed their dropAll method it kinda does the job now, all it needs is randomized drops, which I will most likely add to anti-pattern mode - since I can just use it from my magic script

there will be various patterns, randomized ones too, which involves the zig zag pattern, the snake pattern and other styles which drop items based on their proximity to the mouse.

How's the new update? I need to make sure it doesn't walk to rimmington so I can move on to smaller features

Still 3.21

Anti ban suggestion: when it's finished droping fish and theres still fish left over, every now and then don't finish dropping but go back to fishing. I feel this is a normal rs thing cause we're lazy.

edit: I messed up my screeny this morning -.- this was a 9 hour proggy too

0e9d32b136f3ffa4663368aca432a7df.png

Edited by Kami
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO