Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Just came home to find my bot being stuck, trying to click on the fishing spot, but failed miserably by it not finding the "Lure" option by right clicking. Somehow it tries to find the spot. I don't know why it is right clicking on the dropped fish. Try to add a failsafe when you're not in the "Fishing" state for some minutes, it should move the camera view. Let's hope my account hasn't been flagged from these issues I have seen today.

Once again. The camera view the script is adjusting to is not good. Top camera view is much more reliable.

fK5nlnN.png

Edited by Zebrafon

Just came home to find my bot being stuck, trying to click on the fishing spot, but failed miserably by it not finding the "Lure" option by right clicking. Somehow it tries to find the spot. I don't know why it is right clicking on the dropped fish. Try to add a failsafe when you're not in the "Fishing" state for some minutes, it should move the camera view. Let's hope my account hasn't been flagged from these issues I have seen today.

Once again. The camera view the script is adjusting to is not good. Top camera view is much more reliable.

fK5nlnN.png

Remove your name from the screenshot...

Just added this to version 3.17, update should be live soon. 

Version 3.16

- Dialogues no longer affect the script when in the fishing state

- Added some failsafes for getting stuck in various situations

Update should be live within an hour. biggrin.png

Still getting stuck in a dialogue when misclicking a NPC. I suggest you to test it out on Barfy Bill. He is standing near the Fishing spot, Goblin house, Lumbridge.

Edited by Zebrafon

Still getting stuck in a dialogue when misclicking a NPC. I suggest you to test it out on Barfy Bill. He is standing near the Fishing spot, Goblin house, Lumbridge.

Updated the script. Version 3.18 should fix this biggrin.png

EDIT:

Guys, OSBot just had a new update which involves more accurate clicking, so there should be less misclicks now :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hi there,

Big fan of your script, however when I operated it today at the Pisct Colony fishing monkfish, the green/yellow spots indicating where the school of fish are keeps glitching/flickering and it is irritating to the eye. I am wondering if this was due to the updated OS Bot .59. Anyways, hope this glitch can be fixed soon, in terms of the actual fishing process, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. Many thanks and have a great day!

Best regards,

Shummy

Edit: Actually my character stops at the bank after a full invy of monks and I have to manually clicking back into the open area for it to detect the pool of fish...is this a minor bug? Will there be an update for this? Thanks

Edited by shummy
  • Like 1

Hi there,

Big fan of your script, however when I operated it today at the Pisct Colony fishing monkfish, the green/yellow spots indicating where the school of fish are keeps glitching/flickering and it is irritating to the eye. I am wondering if this was due to the updated OS Bot .59. Anyways, hope this glitch can be fixed soon, in terms of the actual fishing process, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. Many thanks and have a great day!

Best regards,

Shummy

Edit: Actually my character stops at the bank after a full invy of monks and I have to manually clicking back into the open area for it to detect the pool of fish...is this a minor bug? Will there be an update for this? Thanks

Yes I will remove the paint for the fish, as the latest update has caused it.

As for the monkfish, I will fix this in 3.19, thanks mate. biggrin.png

Yes I will remove the paint for the fish, as the latest update has caused it.

As for the monkfish, I will fix this in 3.19, thanks mate. biggrin.png

Make an option to keep the paint ^^

And it would be nice if you could stop the counter if breaking...

heres another proggy, lvl 3 and only using your bot, made over 1m so far without ANY play time.

5c9436730ae463408fb878e6d56fea0c.png

Edited by HeroicRambo

I absolutely LOVE this script, it's so incredible and I honestly wish more scripts worked so well as this one does. I have only one issue and it popped up just before the OSbot update, so I don't think this is client related, although who knows, it might be.

I'm fishing lobsters at Karamja and it worked totally great, but just last night it started having problems with paying the 30 gp fair. Both around Port Sarim and Karamja. It would talk to those guys (or one lady at Karamja) in blue, and ask to board the ship, but instead of agreeing to pay the fair, it clicks out of the dialogue and then walks back to the guys in blue, asks again to board the ship, clicks out of the dialogue again, and it just keeps doing that. I think I left one of my bots doing that for almost an hour and I imagine it looked suuuper sketchy to by-passers.

Can you please fix this issue?

• Like 1

I absolutely LOVE this script, it's so incredible and I honestly wish more scripts worked so well as this one does. I have only one issue and it popped up just before the OSbot update, so I don't think this is client related, although who knows, it might be.

I'm fishing lobsters at Karamja and it worked totally great, but just last night it started having problems with paying the 30 gp fair. Both around Port Sarim and Karamja. It would talk to those guys (or one lady at Karamja) in blue, and ask to board the ship, but instead of agreeing to pay the fair, it clicks out of the dialogue and then walks back to the guys in blue, asks again to board the ship, clicks out of the dialogue again, and it just keeps doing that. I think I left one of my bots doing that for almost an hour and I imagine it looked suuuper sketchy to by-passers.

Can you please fix this issue?

Thanks for the feedback, I will investigate the dialogue handler and report back some updates. Expect an update within an hour if I notice anything wrong. :D

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO