Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2017 at 5:16 PM, krp said:

Can you add -params support? (http://osbot.org/forum/topic/112487-osbot-24106-no-interface-mode/) For example: -script 552:walkingmode1.lobster.karamja.antipattern. Currently -script:552:0 runs the script but I still have to click for settings. This would be huge for me. Thanks.

Bump. This was my request from January 2017. Still wishing for CLI support. Simple parameter settings for fish, location and bank/drop would be so nice to start with.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 8:20 AM, Space said:

99 Achieved. 13/07/2019. A long journey. Over 320k feathers, 1 month and over 13m XP. Very grateful for this script. I managed to capture the final 5/7 seconds on gyazo as a gif. I also have a screenshot for you Czar. Thank you so much.

https://gyazo.com/90897762a59767447096df20a4b9eb28

screenshot_13_07_2019-08_19_20.png

Could you confirm the dropping and other options you used to achieve this within the settings

Gratz on Heron pet too :D

As for dropping, if I add mistakes for it, people will complain that the dropper is messing up, if I make it perfect, people will say it's too perfect and it needs to make mistakes. I will be adding a whole new option for this so users can enable which ever style they wish, no more complaints ^^ :D

As for mining vs fishing dropping, what aspect do you like from the miner, I can convert it easily :D

Thanks guys, activated trials too.

3 tick barb fishing - I am seriously considering this, maybe a soft-beta for non-mirror mode due to mirror mode being more delayed than stealth (client-side).

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 8:09 AM, Czar said:

Gratz on Heron pet too :D

As for dropping, if I add mistakes for it, people will complain that the dropper is messing up, if I make it perfect, people will say it's too perfect and it needs to make mistakes. I will be adding a whole new option for this so users can enable which ever style they wish, no more complaints ^^ :D

As for mining vs fishing dropping, what aspect do you like from the miner, I can convert it easily :D

Thanks guys, activated trials too.

3 tick barb fishing - I am seriously considering this, maybe a soft-beta for non-mirror mode due to mirror mode being more delayed than stealth (client-side).

I hear that, makes total sense. The fisher drops fine, I just feel like the miner could drop 3 full inventories before the fisher drops 1. If that's by design because of the reasons you listed, I get it. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO