Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Hey Czar, I'm a big you and your scripts.

The other day when I was doing Spirits of Elid on one of my accounts, and on the inside of the cave I saw you can actually fly-fish there. It's quite remote so it would make

for a perfect power-leveling spot for those avoiding the generic locations.Would it be possible for you add a just one more spot to the list for fly-fishing list? I would be 

really thankful.

edit: I don't think the desert-heat affects you.

Edited by imeurotrash
  • Like 1

Purchased this script after being impressed with your Perfect Fighter script I had a trial of. First impressions are good, will edit with an update to what happens.

Edit: Forgot to take a proggy however finished a session over 9 hours of power-fishing so now I've moved on to banking. Been impressed so far however 1 thing I have noticed is that whenever the bot is running somewhere the fps drops dramatically and it becomes jumpy.

Edit 2: Bot occasionally becomes stuck when banking from Karamja to port Sarim. I was using the injector client at the time. Could we get a fix to this please? Otherwise works well.  

Edited by Turnip Muncher
  • Like 1

Please fix Karamja where it doesn't click the messages to pay the fee for transportation. Also, the bot seems to stop working like just standing still after a few minutes. It is perfect when it works though! Thanks = ]

Edit: Script doesn't seem to resume after completing auto login and sometimes the dismiss randoms feature does not work Shows the red screen blinks but doesn't dismiss the random

Edited by Divergent
  • Like 1

For karamja fishing, try the next walking option in the initial setup menu, it seems to be working much better :D As for auto login and random dismissing, make sure to set the osbot client settings to 'dismiss randoms' off, since the script handles randoms automatically. As for auto login make sure the account set on the osbot client account manager is a valid account, otherwise if it still doesn't work it may be a client issue; the developers will require a bug report in the client bug section of the forum sad.png

As for the script, it should appear in the osbot script browser, not the osbot scripts store page, hit the refresh scripts button ^^ :D

EDIT: Unable to find the spirit of elid fishing tile :( Will add the fishing spot as soon as possible.

Also, -param support for goldfarmers coming very soon :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

For karamja fishing, try the next walking option in the initial setup menu, it seems to be working much better :D As for auto login and random dismissing, make sure to set the osbot client settings to 'dismiss randoms' off, since the script handles randoms automatically. As for auto login make sure the account set on the osbot client account manager is a valid account, otherwise if it still doesn't work it may be a client issue; the developers will require a bug report in the client bug section of the forum sad.png

As for the script, it should appear in the osbot script browser, not the osbot scripts store page, hit the refresh scripts button ^^ :D

EDIT: Unable to find the spirit of elid fishing tile sad.png Will add the fishing spot as soon as possible.

Also, -param support for goldfarmers coming very soon :D

You mean the tile within the location doesn't exist, or you can't find the actual location?

I can testbot it if you manage to figure it out.

Hi Czar, A long time ago I received this script as a gift for leaving feedback in the store. I took a break from botting but I am now back and unfortunately the script is gone. I'm just kind of confused, could you please let me know what happened? Thanks!

https://gyazo.com/003b1676ce143263057dd54fa2e11961

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO