Bank Was made =)

NoahTheWeebWolf

After a week of work I just finished perhaps the greatest quest job anyone has ever ordered from me/my service for a whopping 23.3m rs07gp all paid 1st too.

This was even greater for me because I was broke for awhile since I willingly refunded three users who got scammed by an ex worker of mine a month ago for 33m RS07gp in total(divided amongst the victims). Although two of the victims I didn't even have to refund cause they paid the ex worker directly which goes against my TOS but since it was the 1st real conflict of my business I felt it was the right thing to do.

Anyways here are the screenshots of all the quest completed

If you want to see the order as it appears on my service thread  just click here and scroll to the bottom.

Anyways what's the most amount of money you ever made on runescape that just made you super happy like how I am now? How did you make that kind of money?
  • Like 1

My first order I did under @Smart and @Trustmybet's service was all F2P quests for @Maldesto.
Was 10M for the order, and 1m went to Trust and Smart.

Just seeing this rE7R8OW.png on my Feedback made me a little happy inside for awhile thinking I was pretty cool for having an admin on it.

Most I've ever made off of one single order. I did do Void order's for Trust making like 4m an order for like 3 weeks so yeah.

Edited by Etoke
  • Like 1

Eh, didn't make as much off Runescape as I'd like to have made, but still time to change that.

Just made $285 from playing Diablo 2 for 2 days, just got the payment today XD

Da hell? how did you end up doing that? O_O if you can make that much from Diablo you shouldn't even be playing or botting RS haha. 

My first order I did under @Smart and @Trustmybet's service was all F2P quests for @Maldesto.

Was 10M for the order, and 1m went to Trust and Smart.

Just seeing this rE7R8OW.png on my Feedback made me a little happy inside for awhile thinking I was pretty cool for having an admin on it.

Most I've ever made off of one single order. I did do Void order's for Trust making like 4m an order for like 3 weeks so yeah.

Wow! 10m for all f2p? And from a mod too that's special. Id charge 2m for all f2p but 10m that's some awesome profit right there =).

I actually had the neat opportunity to have @Trustmybet as a customer =). My workers did powerlevel for pre-req levels for monkey madness+pre req quest and the quest themsleves.

I also almost worked for @Smart although I never knew what happened to his AIO service. In the end I am glad I went solo and did my own service though =).

Probably like 10-15K USD to myself if I didn't keep giving it away at various stages.

Also, post the pictures within your service thread, not the links. It looks more impressive.

That's still really impressive.

You raise a valid point, however my home computer is really slow and the last time I tried uploading the pictures to imgr or something so I could display them on my service it almost crashed my computer =(. I will consider looking into it again when I have some time to just go through and sort all my snapshots of past work.

Eh, didn't make as much off Runescape as I'd like to have made, but still time to change that.

Just made $285 from playing Diablo 2 for 2 days, just got the payment today XD

We could always use another powerleveler if that interest you. I am also looking for a fire cape worker and fighter torso.

That's really impressive congrats on the money you earned =).

Edited by NoahTheSunKing

Yeah I am not even going to bother with a full reply to you other than tell you that your comment just screams jealousy and pettiness.

wasn't trying to do that and after reading my post I can see how it sounds douchy lol

lol wut

The knowledge I gained from scripting set me for life....

ik visual basic wheres my life changing experience :(