Black Friday on OSBot?

Zikama

What kind of discounts would you like to see, we can't change ht rprices of scripts as that is the script writers decision. I can give major discounts on all store products osbot provides, such as vouchers, vip, sponsor, lifetime, $100.00 donor and all others.

Sounds good to me! Haha. What about a Promotion code that gives 25% off? blink.png

What kind of discounts would you like to see, we can't change ht rprices of scripts as that is the script writers decision. I can give major discounts on all store products osbot provides, such as vouchers, vip, sponsor, lifetime, $100.00 donor and all others.

Isn't a discount on a $100.00 DONATION some kind of paradox? 

• Like 3

How can donator rank be discounted? That is stupid. 

We're having a sale, it's confirmed. I'm sure everyone here will be pretty pleased with it. We won't be having another sale like this for a while (no other holiday sales), so if you're thinking about it then definitely check back tomorrow.

Great work, @Alek. Can you reveal what's gonna be for sale, and how much off? :D

We're having a sale, it's confirmed. I'm sure everyone here will be pretty pleased with it. We won't be having another sale like this for a while (no other holiday sales), so if you're thinking about it then definitely check back tomorrow.

Lovely! Thanks ^_^