CzarRangingGuild

Czar

i noticed this script moves the camera alot for some reason. Even when the x is already lined with the target perfectly, every 3-4 games the script re aligns the x and the target even though they were already perfect. I also notice that the camera moves very slightly to the left during the 10 shots, not sure if its the script doing that or rs

• Like 1

It's not rocket science man, just set mouse zoom to default, always right click, hook mirror mode properly, have gp, and done. My best guess is that you didn't hook mirror properly. Otherwise just try changing ESC mode to [off] and try again, and vice versa.

you either have [NON ESC MODE]

5238ca943e1d2fdec00b553ef4d9839f.png

or you have ESC MODE

f43dec1b8f7b7ef4a205635282080685.png

cmon guys, it's really not that difficult tongue.png

If you don't like the camera feature, then  turn off ESC mode and it will NEVER use the camera anymore. The camera feature was designed to keep you at the same spot, even if the mouse appears to be on the target, it can still move and offset your position -> lower xp. So my script avoids that, you're welcome :p

As for mirror users, PLEASE hook mirror mode while your RS account is logged out

Enjoy, please read this post before posting anything !!

• Like 2

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the wonderful script. I bought it immediately without even considering a trail because I am aware of the effort you put into making your scripts excellent. So again, thank you for everything you do in order to save us users an immense amount of time by creating such beautiful scripts. Your work is much appreciated, and I will definitely be investing into more of your scripts as time goes on since you definitely deserve the support.

Best Wishes.

• Like 1

The script doesn't work for me at all. It starts the target mini game and then just stands there and does nothing while the camera moves back and forth.

Also it says i have range guild version 3.0

P.S. I have a few other Czar scripts that i really love. So good work on those. Don't know why Range Guild won't work.

Edited by knebeaus013
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild