CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Just so you know Czar, if you don't start the script to the right of the minigame area enough the script bugs out and jerks the camera around. It starts to misclick and run out of the area and back infinitely. Might want to make it so it move to the right more so it can align the target and the close menu button. 

Also just had an incident where it somehow got itself into the middle of the gate and the camera was jerking around. Although it kept firing and eventually fixed itself when it went to talk to the NPC again and got itself into an okay position.

Edited by Basedx

Those problems don't exist if you setup properly, 

if you have ESC enabled, make the zoom far away (most far away, completely left)

if you don't have ESC enabled, set mouse zoom on default and it will not work optimally

mouse zoom is everything, if you don't configure it properly you will always have little issues here and there, so make sure it's all setup good and enjoy biggrin.png

once it's configured, there will rarely be any issues. The best way = ESC mode enabled + far zoom

Edited by Czar

What is ESC mode? Also, it would be a lot better if inside your Instructions section you actually put instructions for each script, especially if it NEEDS zoom all the way out to be used properly instead of copy and pasting the same topic layout with that.

EDIT: Figured out ESC mode. You really need to put instructions on the tpoic that it should be enabled and farthest zoom to be optimal. Theres no reason i should have to look through the thread and search the forum to figure out what ESC mode is and how to apply it.

Edited by Basedx

Ah unlucky sad.png Here is a nice guide to avoid bans: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QmKxMdmG

Found myself in Falador with 14 hp..... Working on my third 99 sooo everything is set up how it should be, right click is always on, esc mode on, zoom all the way back, hooked before log in. It would be nice if the anti did work and the script runs all the way up and back down the tower in order to lose agro.

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild