CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Then turn it off and run the script normally, set mouse zoom on default and everything will be alright. As long as you aren't nitpicking, the script runs well and requires no babysitting biggrin.png

I've tried both. It stills runs up and down the side. Also when the competition guy moves, if he walks under your guy, the script can't find him and just stands there for hours until you turn it off

So does require a bit of babysitting

Czar, i love your scripts and you know that, however he's right and i see other bots doing the same thing and i know you'll try and fix that at some point but it needs to be unique where we're not being thrown under the bus as bots with the other "botname banned2321".

Edited by 3hituboned
  • Like 1

For coins issue: make sure to hook mirror mode correctly (hook the client while RS account is logged out)

For camera issue: Set mouse zoom to default, set mouse click settings to 'Always right-click'

and enjoy wink.png

Yep after a few start / stop worked like a charm again ;)

For coins issue: make sure to hook mirror mode correctly (hook the client while RS account is logged out)

For camera issue: Set mouse zoom to default, set mouse click settings to 'Always right-click'

and enjoy wink.png

Yep after a few start / stop worked like a charm again ;)

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild