CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Pardon my precautionary measures here:

70-something range

Ran for 5+ hours

Receiving ~45k xp/h

Over 200k xp in one go

f0ul8i.jpg

I'll be done once I hit 80 and Czar will have officially taken me from 55-80 range with ease.

What gear are you using since you are getting such high xp. In the other proggies the XP/hr does not seem that good

Czar I am thinking of buying this script once I get 97-99 hunter completed. Quick questions: Is it profitable? Do you recommend I get mirror client? 60-99 range in a month if i let it run 3-4hrs a day(weekdays) and 8hrs on weekends.

I can answer this for you. Profitable? No, but if you have high range bonus or void, you come close to breaking even. I imagine you'd be spending at least several mils on 60-99 range at the guild. Mirror client? Highly advised. I used to be insta-banned but with mirror client, I've remained unbanned for 3 weeks going strong.

I did the math for you in regards to 60-99 range at the guild. Doing 3-4 hours on weekdays and 8 hours Saturday and 8 hours Sunday, this comes out to 25.5 hours at the range guild per week.

I assumed an average xp/h at the range guild over the course of 60-99 to be 45k xp/h. With that in mind, you will need to train for ( 13,034,431 - 273,742 = ) 12,760,689 xp at the guild. 12,760,689 xp needed divided by ~ 45,000 xp/h = 283.57 hours. Because you'll be doing 25.5 hours a week, it's going to take you 11 weeks (or near 3 months) to complete.

If you want it sooner, there's probably not much better of an option when it comes to botting. If you have the money, start chinning at 80 range.

Edited by boatsb4hose
  • Like 2

I can answer this for you. Profitable? No, but if you have high range bonus or void, you come close to breaking even. I imagine you'd be spending at least several mils on 60-99 range at the guild. Mirror client? Highly advised. I used to be insta-banned but with mirror client, I've remained unbanned for 3 weeks going strong.

I did the math for you in regards to 60-99 range at the guild. Doing 3-4 hours on weekdays and 8 hours Saturday and 8 hours Sunday, this comes out to 25.5 hours at the range guild per week.

I assumed an average xp/h at the range guild over the course of 60-99 to be 45k xp/h. With that in mind, you will need to train for ( 13,034,431 - 273,742 = ) 12,760,689 xp at the guild. 12,760,689 xp needed divided by ~ 45,000 xp/h = 283.57 hours. Because you'll be doing 25.5 hours a week, it's going to take you 11 weeks (or near 3 months) to complete.

If you want it sooner, there's probably not much better of an option when it comes to botting. If you have the money, start chinning at 80 range.

Okay thank you for the help. Im going to get some void and use this script for 60-80 or higher. Then I will start chinning and see how far I can get. I have 50 mil, and currently doing 97-99 hunter so I will save those chins

Got a ban after running this for just a few hours 33-4(2)?

Bit disappointing really, I had heard such great things from this script. And yes, I hadn't used any bots/scripts for a long time and it wasn't a blackmarked IP. Bit of a waste of $5/1m.

sad.png

And that's why you buy VIP and use mirror mode client. Especially if you are going to bot Range Guild.

• Like 1

Got a ban after running this for just a few hours 33-4(2)?

Bit disappointing really, I had heard such great things from this script. And yes, I hadn't used any bots/scripts for a long time and it wasn't a blackmarked IP. Bit of a waste of $5/1m.

sad.png

Well, it just got me 55 through 2reh9qd.jpg

Thank you Czar. My work here is done.

• Like 1

There is a 101 hour proggy, a 87 hour proggy, 75 hour proggy, 2 50+ hour proggies, and it can't run at least a few hours? The highest proggy (101 hours) is STILL not banned, and was run with normal client. That same user is going for 100 hours using my rock crab script.

Yes you should believe that the mirror client works, because it does and I'm using it right now.

EDIT: You claim you haven't botted in a long time, 

'I hadn't used any bots/scripts for a long time and it wasn't a blackmarked IP'

Yes, because you know that for sure.. You've been unlucky, deal with it, like the rest of us. I can't sit here and guarantee you 100% ban-free, it's a matter of botting smart, in this case you didn't bot smart and you got the banhammer. You probably even botted on an account that had received a 2 day ban before, or a flagged IP, so don't come here claiming my script can't run a few hours.

Edited by Czar

There is a 101 hour proggy, a 87 hour proggy, 75 hour proggy, 2 50+ hour proggies, and it can't run at least a few hours? The highest proggy (101 hours) is STILL not banned, and was run with normal client. That same user is going for 100 hours using my rock crab script.

Yes you should believe that the mirror client works, because it does and I'm using it right now.

EDIT: You claim you haven't botted in a long time, 

'I hadn't used any bots/scripts for a long time and it wasn't a blackmarked IP'

Yes, because you know that for sure.. You've been unlucky, deal with it, like the rest of us. I can't sit here and guarantee you 100% ban-free, it's a matter of botting smart, in this case you didn't bot smart and you got the banhammer. You probably even botted on an account that had received a 2 day ban before, or a flagged IP, so don't come here claiming my script can't run a few hours.

"You didn't bot smart"

The account had over 100 levels hand done and had only been running for a few hours WITH BREAKS. The home IP was fine, i'm not going to sit here and argue that point if you don't believe me.

I'm not saying your script doesn't work well or whatever, by all accounts it seems to be one of the most successful on OSbot. I just hope that the ban was a extremely unlikely accident (which do happen, I admit.) I will try this script out again sometime, and hopefully have better results smile.png

Thanks for your help, sorry if my comment seemed a tad overexcited wink.png

Edited by angus nublet

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild