CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Version 1.45

- Fixed dialogues, script is now more efficient

- Fixed time to next level bug (FINALLY) now shows correct goal time

These updates now give you more XP/hr without sacrificing detectability, thanks to Jagex's new dialogue keyboard update biggrin.png

Update should be live within an hour.

Edited by Czar

The script stoped workin, it does not speak to the archer to get the bronze arrows and shots... Whats wrong with that?

Yep, we are still waiting for the admins to add my updates. It is fixed in the new version, don't worry wink.png. It will take a few hours though.

EDIT: Sorry about this guys, jagex updated their dialogues to support keyboard clicking (space, 1234 etc) and now OSBot has changed the way dialogues work. So I had to update my script to support that. 

Don't worry though, the script is now faster without manually clicking the dialogues (only using keyboard) than it has ever been. And it will never break in the future.

EDIT2: Also, this script will always be updated within 30 minutes.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Your a champion czar.

edit: hate to be this guy lol, but i think the exp is still messed up. idk. I start the script and it shows my total exp under the exp gained part... like so:  Untitled1.png

another edit lol: Just realised the "Current level-up" exp isnt moving anywhere. Just my millions of exp per our c:  I also dont know why it says im 63 range.... im actually lower than that lol...

Edited by Galactix

@galactix, that usually only happens when you start the script before you're logged in.

If you start the script after you logged in yourself, it should be right

Edit: Upon doing it myself and being logged in before starting the script, yeah it still does this ohmy.png

Also, why is my character pressing enter now? So it's basically sending a blank msg

Edited by udidoo
  • Like 1

@galactix, that usually only happens when you start the script before you're logged in.

If you start the script after you logged in yourself, it should be right

Edit: Upon doing it myself and being logged in before starting the script, yeah it still does this ohmy.png

Also, why is my character pressing enter now? So it's basically sending a blank msg

Fixed in version 1.46 thanks for the feedback.

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild