CzarRangingGuild

Czar

If you are having issues, do whichever one is easiest:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Option A:

Set mouse zoom to default (by right clicking it)
Turn off esc mode (look at the main thread for instructions)
Option B:

Turn on esc mode

I assume option A has the best results, but option B is the easiest to configure, so change around the settings to optimize the script, and gl on 99 range wink.png

99_range.png

Ty so much czar, took me a long time even botting but still I made it to 99 on my main smile.png Fucking love you man

gratz on 98 range man, very glad to see almost another 99 from this script smile.png

Edited by Czar

To re-iterate:

Option A:

Set mouse zoom to default (by right clicking it)
Turn off esc mode (look at the main thread for instructions)
Option B:

Turn on esc mode

I assume option A has the best results, but option B is the easiest to configure, so change around the settings to optimize the script, and gl on 99 range wink.png

Check the main thread for more instructions if necessary, although it really isn't rocket science :P

As for trial, gl 24 hours ;)

Use ring of life bois, just logged in on my baby bot and it was in Lumbridge, thank god I had a RoL.

Ranger boots, Robin Hood hat, 4M ca$h stack, 100K ranging guild tickets + 100K bronze arrows risk. emote3.png

Edit: Nvm I'm a retard and didn't read the paint which clearly says that you need to hide the NPC attack options from RS settings.

Edited by LadyLake64
  • Like 2

No worries, just a reminder for everybody: if you don't want to die, just enable 'hide npc attack option' and you will never get in combat ^^ biggrin.png gl all wink.png

This bot is really slow to click targets, currently only getting 25k xp/hr at 64 range.

On my other acc it just says NUL 0.38 and doesn't actually do anything at all?????

This bot is really slow to click targets, currently only getting 25k xp/hr at 64 range.

On my other acc it just says NUL 0.38 and doesn't actually do anything at all?????

24k/hr ur doing something wrong. read a few guides on range guild / and follow op and you should get 30-35k pretty stable. 

I have a question lol , recently a few of my range prodz got hit with ban wave , anyone else experiencing this? otherwise great script! 

• Like 1

Careful with the pre-easter ban wave, try to position your botting hours from non-uk work hours to stay off the radar.

Once easter holidays kick in, that is like a ticket to botting heaven, good luck all ;)

Also, 24k/hr is NOT good xp, you must be doing something wrong, I've only ever had sub-30k xp when I entered the range guild with 33 range + range pot and no good range bonus lmao, check out the instructions on the main thread :P The average xp starts from 30-35k/hr

Careful with the pre-easter ban wave, try to position your botting hours from non-uk work hours to stay off the radar.

Once easter holidays kick in, that is like a ticket to botting heaven, good luck all wink.png

Also, 24k/hr is NOT good xp, you must be doing something wrong, I've only ever had sub-30k xp when I entered the range guild with 33 range + range pot and no good range bonus lmao, check out the instructions on the main thread tongue.png The average xp starts from 30-35k/hr

Can I please screen share with you? It doesn't detect the escape closes interface in mirror mode either

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild