CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Script works like an absolute charm, just spent a premium bond to find out what I already know, please guys, just read the instructions it really isn't that difficult.

Here is a quick preview:

9e4665e00c78456c02411d5246d7adc4.gif

And the instructions, for those of you who are too lazy to read it, I have actually made a GIF for it:

67299ae94a1bfd2f78b3880fa22c5977.gif

As for trials, good luck wink.png 24 hrs

I see I am not the only one saying this. The bot doesn't even look at the targets it looks off to the left. Like I stated before I have been using this for awhile now and have had no issue until today. I haven't changed anything either. It continues to look the wrong way and say "moving". I am aware of how to run this. This has not been a issue until today, after Osbot went down.

• Like 1

It's working man, I'm literally trying to break it and it's not breaking, it's working well - I turned the camera, and the bot immediately turned the camera to the correct angle and started botting again..

Just enable esc-mode and it should solve 99% of problems, I'm even using mirror mode which is completely unpredictable and it still works like a charm..:

28e87fb20a4a50f435e2f13c32a66efd.gif

EDIT:

Alright, if you have ESC mode enabled and it isn't detecting it, reset your key binding values from the same interface as esc mode ^^ :)

Edited by Czar

Bare in mind I had my character aligned correctly with the targets, all options on, correct instructions exactly how I have been doing it the last 2 weeks I've been using this script stress free. Until I woke up today, osbot was down. I got on after it came back up, came here and tried to start it as I always do with the correct settings SET. It literally looks over there it's self and then just hovers over the inventory bag after clicking on it.

screenshot_1_zpsk7zstrek.png

EDIT: Yesterday I changed my hotkeys, I always leave esc mode on though because I use it whenever I'm closing anything frankly its super convenient. But  I decided to just restore my setting because maybe that was it and that I guess was the issue its running okay again... Idk what that has to do with this bot running.  Very strange... any thoughts? I still had correct setting and esc mode on?

Edited by Ericrv
  • Like 1

Hmm looks like if the key binding values are changed, then it throws off the esc mode detector ohmy.png If you can, just reset to default (the key bindings) and it will work back to normal. EDIT: Yep there is a button which restores to default, on the same interface as esc mode. 

I suppose I will add an update to prevent this kind of thing, thanks for the clarification :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

@305tomy Turn off keybindings otherwise esc mode isn't detected. If esc mode isn't even on, turn it on, and it will work. Judging by the paint, you have restored defaults for keybindings, but maybe you forgot to turn on esc mode? If esc mode is on and the keybindings are default, relog and it should work. If the paint says 'Set camera to default or enable esc mode' it means esc mode isn't detected

As for trial, gl wink.png

@Potential customers - for the record, this script is 100% working but you must enable an option for it to work, just saying this in case anybody is in doubt tongue.png

Edited by Czar

The bot stopped working now, I have been using this for ages and I got the settings down so its definitely not on my end, has been running flawlessly for the past few weeks. What happens is it clicks shoot on the target and stays idle on the interface while keeping you logged in. I can post a screenshot if you need one. 

e9d2b6e5c99ad8516c2575838df6f5ec.gif

Strange, it is clicking ESC and closing it for me, did you enable any other options or something ? :/

Anyhow, I just posted an emergency update for version 0.38, should fix it for the few users who can't run it despite having all the correct options, baffling but it works now. 

please allow a few hours for the update to register ^^ biggrin.png please no spamming thread, all users need to see this message

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

e9d2b6e5c99ad8516c2575838df6f5ec.gif

Strange, it is clicking ESC and closing it for me, did you enable any other options or something ? :/

Anyhow, I just posted an emergency update for version 0.38, should fix it for the few users who can't run it despite having all the correct options, baffling but it works now. 

please allow a few hours for the update to register ^^ biggrin.png please no spamming thread, all users need to see this message

you broke the script bro this ESC key method jagex is detecting alot more and banning any account i use with it different IPs and everything, it was better before when it mass spammed over the exit

You should put it back to the way it was before

Edited by protowill

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild