CzarRangingGuild

Czar

check out the instruction on main thread, enable esc mode and it should be fine :D also don't forget gp :P

As for trials - good luck ;)

@bimbo I recommend no more than 12 hrs/day if you don't use mirror mode, although I would really say 6-8 hours just to be safe. 

@spectre gl on 99 range, just 1 level away XD

• Like 2

check out the instruction on main thread, enable esc mode and it should be fine biggrin.png also don't forget gp tongue.png

As for trials - good luck wink.png

@bimbo I recommend no more than 12 hrs/day if you don't use mirror mode, although I would really say 6-8 hours just to be safe. 

Ima use mirror mode, going for 40-99 range. I'll try to post as many lvls as I can. 

Last time i used this script was half year ago and i gotten 35-90 range doing 11h a day.

check out the instruction on main thread, enable esc mode and it should be fine biggrin.png also don't forget gp tongue.png

As for trials - good luck wink.png

Hey man just got the script, however doesnt shoot. It buys the arrows and then does nothing.

Help?

• Like 1

Script works like an absolute charm, just spent a premium bond to find out what I already know, please guys, just read the instructions it really isn't that difficult.

Here is a quick preview:

9e4665e00c78456c02411d5246d7adc4.gif

And the instructions, for those of you who are too lazy to read it, I have actually made a GIF for it:

67299ae94a1bfd2f78b3880fa22c5977.gif

As for trials, good luck ;) 24 hrs

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild