CzarRangingGuild

Czar

I just wanna say:

Been using Czar range guild since late 2014, all through 2015, and now. Before I could rack in PER HOUR

25kxp at 40 range

30k at 50

34-35k 60-70

And at 70 I usually got 39k to 44k per hour.

These varied only slightly because sometimes I had very high range bonus and sometimes not. I have gotten one account to 99 range which was cool cause it only had like 70 hp or so with its str levels. I've botted 20-25 accounts to 70+ in a day. I've gotten one account from 40-80 range in under a week.

Needless to say this script is fantastic and has never gotten me banned. UNTIL NOW.

I made a new account and granted it had all 1 stats, it got banned within a day of botting. It may have been manual because I got a 24hr ban but nonetheless I think the script is fucked up.

At best I was getting 25k xp per hour with the esc to close method, plus hidden npc attack options, plus zoom on normal. The regular method that used to mass click target near the x of the popup is completely broken.

Listen, I know you have a lot to tend to but this AMAZING script is going in shambles imo. I'm afraid to use it til it works like old times. I used to could run it for 3 hours and get 80k xp for the level up. Now we are looking at 7 hours per level. Wtf.

I love you dude but please consider these things

• Like 2

I made it available for both options, so you can either use the old version that worked throughout 2014-2015, the one where the X is aligned automatically to the target object, and I made a new version with esc mode, just in case the user likes that option better.

So if you wanna use the previous version of this script just set mouse zoom to default, turn off esc mode and it will run exactly like the old times, in fact I haven't modified the algorithm in months, because it works so well. The only recent changes I have added were the esc mode detector and an extra way of doing the range guild

I know I usually say turn on esc mode, but that's because it is easier to explain to all the new users, rather than saying change mouse zoom etc etc,

Regardless, I'm glad to hear about the progress with the script, very positive result :D

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild