Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

15 hours ago, John Davies said:

so i purchesed this the day it stopped working i legit lost 20 days so far waiting for a patch pls refund? or when u fix just give me the days i didnt get? it just goes over food and doesnt do nothing?..

It's working fine, though.

Try going thru the troubleshooting steps from the OP. Add me on skype if that doesn't work (skype on profile)

11 hours ago, FrostBug said:

It's working fine, though.

Try going thru the troubleshooting steps from the OP. Add me on skype if that doesn't work (skype on profile)

Confirming it's working as of 7/31/2017. It was the settings.

On 7/31/2017 at 0:39 AM, John Davies said:

so i purchesed this the day it stopped working i legit lost 20 days so far waiting for a patch pls refund? or when u fix just give me the days i didnt get? it just goes over food and doesnt do nothing?..

Join my discord in my signature or PM me what settings you use (screenshots) I can probably troubleshoot what's going on. 

ehmmm it drop my Torags body/chest ? any idea why ? it also just logout after a run when i upen the bank ??
Lost the Torags chest btw cant find it?

Update ------------> fixed the logout problem.
but still wonder how the fuck it loost the item haha Any idea on that ? 

Edited by james hejselbaek

13 hours ago, james hejselbaek said:

ehmmm it drop my Torags body/chest ? any idea why ? it also just logout after a run when i upen the bank ??
Lost the Torags chest btw cant find it?

Update ------------> fixed the logout problem.
but still wonder how the fuck it loost the item haha Any idea on that ? 

I don't think the script itself drops anything sweetie. The logout problem might be your method of banking, on some occasions I notice when banking at clan wars it'll go near the castle wars f2p flags and hover over where the bank should be but can't be seen. That might be your issue, however that's a blind guess.

What are your settings? 

@FrostBug

We have spoken on skype about a couple of issues with the script but I believe those issues have somehow resolved themselves as I have had a 5 hour run since.

However I am still having a problem with the login solver not working. I thought it was a bot issue but its only when this script has been run or running any other script after stopping your script it occurs. 

I have looked through all the troubleshooting and can confirm it is not applicable to this situation so require further help.

Edited by Numero

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)