down to hundreds

Swizzbeat

Its the summer holiday jeez people are bathing in spain.

no

You make me laugh. I'm botting my main and a new pure, same home IP and I've got over a 2 day proggie..

Get a 6hr one with Osbot and then I'll believe mine was luck.

I've been botting for over 2 weeks for long hours now on 2 accounts (not necessarily at same time)

You make me laugh. I'm botting my main and a new pure, same home IP and I've got over a 2 day proggie..

I've been botting for over 2 weeks for long hours now on 2 accounts (not necessarily at same time)

viny0AX.png

Its expensive to go 2 days while cooking, but hey, besides, you have 0 proof that the client is detectable, so why spam that it is when you don't know?

• Like 1

605a2d67556164d4236cc0b86f3fd214.png

now please shut the hell up.

viny0AX.png

Its expensive to go 2 days while cooking, but hey, besides, you have 0 proof that the client is detectable, so why spam that it is when you don't know?

Where did you find such a beautiful proggy? :o

considering the lack of interaction/care from the people that have the most influence on this bot this is quite sad to see, and especially considering how excited, passionate they were for the release of OSB2 it's even more sad.

however, when OSB2 came out like 6 months after the ETA and projected time, i saw this coming and predicted such an outcome

meh, i feel powerless to change anything it's sad to see this bot just disintegrate like this with such a great community & amazing scripter potential.

considering how excited, passionate they were for the release of OSB2 it's sad to see this happen

however, with OSB2 arriving like 6 months after the ETA i saw this coming and predicted such an outcome due to a lethargic attitude from up top

meh, i feel powerless to change anything it's sad to see this bot just disintegrate like this with such a great community & amazing scripter potential.

• Like 1