He called the cops on us

Jordan

So some friends and I were going to fish at a pond that we've fished at for about a year or so. It has some nice fish in there and the neighbors who live around the pond allow us to fish there.

Anyway, a guy came up and started taking pictures of or license plates and I went up and asked him why he did that, and that it wouldn't do anything for him. Then he told my friends and I that we couldn't fish there and I asked him why and he said because it's trespassing. At that point one of the neighbors came out and told the dude that we're allowed to fish in her back yard and asked the guy why we couldn't' fish there. He replied "it makes the water green". I respectfully told him that we catch and release so it doesn't effect the ecosystem, and that if he wanted to really solve the issue he could put a few grass carp into the pond. On the way out the dude ran a stop sign at around 15 mph

Well we left anyway and on the way out two cops pulled my friends and I over because the guy called the cops on us. They were nice and thought the dude was crazy as well, and we had a friendly conversation and they let us take a selfie with them. 

Luckily, the guy had his website on his minivan so we left him a review, and contacted Better Business Bureau.

569468e768.png

Edited by Jordan
  • Like 3

Just a note, not all Johns are crazy motherfuckers...

But yeah, Jordan, the fact is there are many crazy people around, and the fact that you left him that message, if he is indeed crazy, if I were you I'd be worried about my head.

I usually avoid these kind of people, because in my country I apparently can't have a weapon to defend myself anyway.

Yes... good country...

In Poland guy can enter your home, take your TV, and if you try to stop him // hit him, knock him out or anything, he can sue you for it, and you'll get more trouble than him. The best country ever.

But if you look at it the way it actually is, there's 7000 millions of people in the world. If even 0,001% of them are utterly crazy (there are more), that still means there are as many as 70k utterly crazy people in the world. GG WP.

That's why I secretly keep a M14 AIMPOINT in my fucking closet.