OSBot 2.2.10 - Patched injectors, new mouse algorithm, more!

Laz

I forgot to mention that that patch was also included in this release. I will add a method to determine player counts of the worlds sir soon. In reality it's the script's fault for hopping to that world though.

EDIT: And thanks for not being the only one who isn't getting banned smile.png. I've been botting on OSRS with my main for hours each day on a couple different goldfarming scripts. Not banned yet. It really has to do with your account's age, stats, and profile (by profile I mean a sum of activities you do on RS).

On top of that, this new mouse algorithm should not be detectable at all.

EDIT2: In fact, I'll be leaving my bot running on breaks for 24 hours to see how well it does with this new update smile.png

The thing the Veteran botters have to understand is,

In general,you guys apply:

-Your payment method for buying multiple membership differs.

-You guys use private proxies particularly assigned to an account

-You guys have an array of private scripts. (hence,disabling the number 1 thread,which is bot profiling)

(Private scripts in totality function ALOT better,due to the fact the scripter uses it personally,only)

-You guys run multiple accounts with an army of back-up accounts or fresh accounts ready to bot in a matter of hours.

-Plus a lot more effective practices which remain oblivious to me.

You can't expect all of that from the average jack who bots,

Yet I also agree

-If a person,gives the forums a thorough read,then he can sum up all the tips and guidelines scattered.

but there is still room for a lot more suggestions and tips!

this aside

I had a question.

-Do jagex track users from the payment method they buy membership?

(eg: buying membership of multiple accounts with the same debit/credit card or same paypal account,

and if those accounts get banned,your card/paypal identification gets flagged and the subsequent accounts with membership from the same payment source will be flagged and be under more scrutiny?)

Thanks

• Like 1

I had a question.

(eg: buying membership of multiple accounts with the same debit/credit card or same paypal account,

and if those accounts get banned,your card/paypal identification gets flagged and the subsequent accounts with membership from the same payment source will be flagged and be under more scrutiny?)

Thanks

Highly doubt it. I mean sure they could if they wanted, but their current means of detection are doing them well enough that they don't have to scrutinize bots that much. There are bigger fish to fry when it comes to avoiding bans, so don't fret about that miniscule stuff.

Highly doubt it. I mean sure they could if they wanted, but their current means of detection are doing them well enough that they don't have to scrutinize bots that much. There are bigger fish to fry when it comes to avoiding bans, so don't fret about that miniscule stuff.

the minute details,

make all the difference.

For curosity sake,

which fish should i be on the look out for?

The thing the Veteran botters have to understand is,

In general,you guys apply:

-Your payment method for buying multiple membership differs.

-You guys use private proxies particularly assigned to an account

-You guys have an array of private scripts. (hence,disabling the number 1 thread,which is bot profiling)

(Private scripts in totality function ALOT better,due to the fact the scripter uses it personally,only)

-You guys run multiple accounts with an army of back-up accounts or fresh accounts ready to bot in a matter of hours.

-Plus a lot more effective practices which remain oblivious to me.

You can't expect all of that from the average jack who bots,

Yet I also agree

-If a person,gives the forums a thorough read,then he can sum up all the tips and guidelines scattered.

but there is still room for a lot more suggestions and tips!

this aside

I had a question.

Thanks

That's highly likely. The best way to buy anonymous memberships is to get them off sites like OffGamers.com which sell you the pins directly for cheap prices. I personally have bought over 10 pins from that site so that none of my testing accounts get cross-linked. 

EDIT: Here's a nice proggy I've made with this OSBot 2.2.10 build. I personally left to go get my car cleaned and bought some groceries and when I came back, it's still going wink.png

KPlcUhX.png