Tired of being ignored, and we need your help.

Pandemic

That would be amazing, I've been hesitant to buy any premium scripts lately because of the high ban rates, even when botting smart, on non flagged ips, etc.

I think if the script writers got together & improved the client it would be an amazing thing for osbot & I'd spend money more freely on osbot.

I support this in the way it helps the community, but taking profit for something a group of 3 people Vs 13 for a 'perfect' client & basically saying they're doing a horrible job is unfair.

It's like asking why super mods don't get paid for something mald could do. Most threads aren't even closed by him. Just volunteer work

I support this in the way it helps the community, but taking profit for something a group of 3 people Vs 13 for a 'perfect' client & basically saying they're doing a horrible job is unfair.

It's like asking why super mods don't get paid for something mald could do. Most threads aren't even closed by him. Just volunteer work

Actually that's completely true.  It's the same reason why companies can pump out more product every quarter:

More development power = more updates = better fixes = more income.

Edited by dreamliner