APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

52 minutes ago, Norscax said:

East varrock bank: the script sometimes missclicks on the strairs. As soon as it does that the script stops. Can u fix this?

I've been meaning to code in some failsafes for these kinds of situations. Thanks for letting me know! I will add this to the list of areas to include.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dubber said:

Is it possible to add wine support?

Probably not without warranting a price change, as i'd also most likely have to add all other niche cooking methods.

That being said, i've seen there are a few wine making scripts on the SDN (incl. free one) so be sure to check those out!

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, gavin511 said:

hey, would it be possible to add like a task list like you have for your herb script? like get it to cook one food and when done cook another without logging?

Perhaps, although it would require quite a lot of work considering the structure of the script at the moment. I'll add it to my list of things i'd like to do :)

Cheers

Apa

• Like 1

@Apaec can you add lumbride castle support, is it possible to make the bot open the gate in edgeville?
I also noticed that the bot at edgeville and at alkharid most of the time right clicks the door tile (when the door is open) and then walks to it. looks realy obvious can this be changed?

Edited by Satan

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, godshusen said:

Hey, there's a bug in cooking kararambwan in hosidius kitchen, it clicks the karambwan, clicks the oven but then just clicks the karambwan again and keep repeating the process.

Odd, perhaps there's been a change to the karambwan interface recently ? I'll try and fit in a test tonight and see if I can sort this out for you. Cheers!