APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Ooh, interesting method. I don't think this would be reliable though due to zoom settings messing up the OSBot systems. You could probably set up a macro to do it though, or even a mouse recorder!

The zooming shouldn't be important if a script is doing it... I just needs to be spamming the fire with things to cook while hitting the "1" key.

Mate! <3 
Love this script, but now it's my first time running it at Hosidius Kitchen. I've seen that it uses the map when it runs back and forth from the bank to the range. Wondering if it is possible to make it close the bank and then click on the range from the bank instead? The same when it is finishing cooking, then click the bank instead of the map to run to bank. If you know what I mean? :)

8 minutes ago, reynes said:

Mate! <3 
Love this script, but now it's my first time running it at Hosidius Kitchen. I've seen that it uses the map when it runs back and forth from the bank to the range. Wondering if it is possible to make it close the bank and then click on the range from the bank instead? The same when it is finishing cooking, then click the bank instead of the map to run to bank. If you know what I mean? :)

Hey!

Thanks for the comment! The script used to be like this, using the main screen to walk, however there were a number of complaints raised by people thinking the camera was being moved too much at Hosidius, so I made it walk with the minimap. I'm not sure how I feel about reverting it with this in mind - maybe I will run some experiments though and try out some new ideas, see if I can get a compromise in place. Can't make any promises though!

Best

Apa

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rocky123123 said:

The script has some bug where it will have bank tab open and just moves the mouse cursor around. Made a sample video of it.

57 minutes ago, Rocky123123 said:

The script has some bug where it will have bank tab open and just moves the mouse cursor around. Made a sample video of it.

Hmm, thanks for the detailed report!

It looks like it's trying to walk to the fire for some reason, even though it's already there.  I will take a look at the code now and figure out why it doesn't close the bank, but i'm not sure why it's trying to walk.

Is this on Stealth Injection? 

Apa