APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

2 hours ago, Angelclaw said:

script got stuck behind a closed door at the range in Varrock East on my f2p, unsure as to how it was stuck for, will update if i get banned.  Note: I've seen it get stuck like this before while babysitting.

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. I will do some experimenting!

-Apa

10 hours ago, eyyitsconnas said:

Anyway you could make this support anchovy pizzas + making raw pies?

Unfortunately the script only supports cooking stuff on stoves etc, so it will cook your raw pizza and anchovies, but won't do any of the bank standing activities. I may add this kind of stuff in the future, but I am wary to add it in parts as if I add just anchovy pizzas for example, then I will have to add  pineapple pizzas, wines, pies, and all other unique cooking activities which I believe may be worthy of their own script. It may come in the future, I will just think how I would go about structuring this nicely (:

-Apa

3 minutes ago, qizrat said:

Hmm I purchased this script cuz i thought it could cook Jug of wines, but I cant seem to fine it? My fault tho..

I need that 500k exp per hour

Hey, unfortunately it doesn't as it's an activity deserving of a script in its own right! I believe there is a standalone wine maker script in the store for cheap by projectpact.

I plan to add this in the future though! But for now, you can always submit a refund request explaining the situation.

Cheers

-Apa

12 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey, unfortunately it doesn't as it's an activity deserving of a script in its own right! I believe there is a standalone wine maker script in the store for cheap by projectpact.

I plan to add this in the future though! But for now, you can always submit a refund request explaining the situation.

Cheers

-Apa

nevermind, good script as i heard wine method is 30m and i dont have that, 

• Like 2