APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Perhaps, although I would be worried about account safety. Also for some reason the latest update still isn't available, unsure why. I will take a look

-Apa

Awesome how you worry about that -- but yeah I've also been wondering since I got my favour up! :D Thanks a lot! Appreciate how you care!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pali said:

Seems like a bug with 3.02

Tried cooking anglerfish but it doesnt deposit the cooked food and withdraws raw anglerfish. This happens with sharks aswell. Was cookjng sharks fine with versio. 3.01

Looks like todays update has caused problems with all scripts, I'd hang tight and wait for a new OSBot version to be released (it is normal for things not to work after osrs updated)

Cheers

-Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Looks like todays update has caused problems with all scripts, I'd hang tight and wait for a new OSBot version to be released (it is normal for things not to work after osrs updated)

Cheers

-Apa

Yes, decided to use a WC script while I wait for it to be fixed. But problems with WC script also. So I knew it was just the client needs to be updated. 97 cooking with ur script! Almost 99 from 60 in 2 weeks

• Like 1

Hey APA just wanted to say: you are a great scripter dude! got 99 cook on few accounts even one with 18M cook exp! but I also like your other scripts, they are very well written, good antiban, and free!! im starting a bot to max series and cooking will probably be my first 99! thanks to you. Ill give u credit in my videos!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pallmalled said:

Hey APA just wanted to say: you are a great scripter dude! got 99 cook on few accounts even one with 18M cook exp! but I also like your other scripts, they are very well written, good antiban, and free!! im starting a bot to max series and cooking will probably be my first 99! thanks to you. Ill give u credit in my videos!

Heyo, glad you like the scripts :) Botting to max series sounds interesting - don't rush it though! Botting is dangerous these days... haha.

Would love to see the videos when you put them up, really cool idea:)

Cheers

-Apa

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Heyo, glad you like the scripts :) Botting to max series sounds interesting - don't rush it though! Botting is dangerous these days... haha.

Would love to see the videos when you put them up, really cool idea:)

Cheers

-Apa

Thanks for the advice!

check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOHnHmqQJuNDKquDafIv1Q

or here:

Thanks dude!

• Like 1

Hey the scripts attempts to find 'raw sweetcorn' when it's actually called 'Sweetcorn'

DEBUG][04/29 09:02:14 PM]: Loading script id : 492
[DEBUG][04/29 09:02:17 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][04/29 09:02:17 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:17 PM]: Loaded 2 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:17 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:21 PM]: GUI data accepted: [location=Rogues' Den, food=Raw sweetcorn -> Sweetcorn].
[INFO][04/29 09:02:21 PM]: Started script : APA AIO Cooker
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:24 PM]: Could not find item in bank for name: Raw sweetcorn.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:26 PM]: Terminating script APA AIO Cooker...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:30 PM]: You gained 0 cooking XP and successfully cooked 0 food items (0 burnt) in 00:00:00:08.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:30 PM]: Your progress has been saved to: Caesar.png
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:30 PM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/29 09:02:30 PM]: Script APA AIO Cooker has exited!

Thanks <3

On 27/04/2017 at 7:24 PM, pallmalled said:

how long would you run it for every day for that 99 cooking!