Back to windows 7 :(

The Hero of Time

Did you try turning it off and on again.

If that didn't work buy a new computer.

No, in stead i runned memtest86 and chkdsk and i think it solved the problem, now the question is if it will solve it in windows 8.1, ill try that later

8.1 is slickk if you know how to use it.

Windows 8.1 is great.

I had Windows 7 Home Premium all my life, and when I bought this new laptop everyone told me I'd hate windows 8 but I actually love it. It's far more superior imo.

Couldn't agree more. But i hate windows 8 :s the search option is all fucked up, you can't customize start screen background, you cant select to go to the desktop on startup and more, 8.1 ftw!

Windows 8 sucks compared to 7. Unless you designed it, you just can't use Win8 unless you're willing to submit to insanity or a broken computer.

Linux is one of the best OS, but win7 is the best for all around uses.

Mac can go to hell. biggrin.png

dude. windows 8 is made for tablets. 8.1 for desktops. give me one valid reason why 7 is better than 8

im listening

When people say 8 and the topic is computers, obv they are probably referring to the PC version....

It's new so there aren't enough updates.

There's so many issues in games especially with mouses and keyboards.

I've been fixing desktops for about 2-3 years now and there have been so many problems with wifi. We aren't positive what the issue is (we're not the Microsoft techs) but there seems to be issues with the drivers.

There are so many problems and little gimicks that are aggriating and it's not worth the effort.

When people say 8 and the topic is computers, obv they are probably referring to the PC version....

It's new so there aren't enough updates.

There's so many issues in games especially with mouses and keyboards.

I've been fixing desktops for about 2-3 years now and there have been so many problems with wifi. We aren't positive what the issue is (we're not the Microsoft techs) but there seems to be issues with the drivers.

There are so many problems and little gimicks that are aggriating and it's not worth the effort.

i have no such problems, zero. my problem is a hardware problem, and i absolutely love win8.1