Back to windows 7 :(

The Hero of Time

I hate w7, what I really love about w8 it's the Windows + shortcuts, like Win + Q and you can search anything everywhere.

The lack of Windows start bar its replaced with that feature, I feel it faster.

yeah win8 is faster, also why do you use windows + q? ... just press windows key and start typing? o.O

No it's not =( sounds are not as beautiful, lock screen image is pixelated because the max. size is 256KB, it's slower, No start screen to put programs on, i could go on and on ._.

How 'beautiful' a sound is is dependant on the person using it but I pretty much have all the os noises disabled, the only time I hear something is when I want a prompt/important so the sounds don't matter to me personally (sounds all the time is annoying). I added in my own image for the lock screen using displayfusion (it's so great I bought it legit after getting a crack =3), I have the same imagine as my main monitors background with no problems. Theirs a pin to start menu option or you can set-up a batch file and assign it to a key to open x folder which can have your shortcuts if you really dislike the way you search things on windows 7 but I just use the search bar for programs to be honest (takes like two seconds).

Windows 8.1 isn't bad but for a a power user it's a pain in the ass. Also, all the minor problems that you have with windows 7 are resolvable.

Stop hating guys, when i started using windows 8 i hated it too, then i downloaded windows 8.1 and i loved it. It's exactly the same as windows 7 but it looks smoother, faster but the reason why i went back to 7 is like i said, all those GOD DAMN freezes

Windows 7 doesn't freeze without there being a problem elsewhere. I genuinely can't remember a time within the past like year where my PC has frozen. 

Edited by Fringie

Let me just select one of your arguments to laugh on:

No start screen to put programs on

AHAHAHAAHAHA. Please. Windows 8 requires more clicks to do the same things, and you can set programs on windows 7 on taskbar, which aren't enormously large like they were made for a kiddo with fat fingers.

Yes, windows 8 is made for clicking stuff with your fingers, if you think that is better OS than 7 which was made for mouse users, then gg.

Let me just select one of your arguments to laugh on:

AHAHAHAAHAHA. Please. Windows 8 requires more clicks to do the same things, and you can set programs on windows 7 on taskbar, which aren't enormously large like they were made for a kiddo with fat fingers.

Yes, windows 8 is made for clicking stuff with your fingers, if you think that is better OS than 7 which was made for mouse users, then gg.

"windows 8 is made for clicking stuff with your fingers" LMFAO it works perfectly fine for pc, it's designed for tablets AND PC's

oh what, you think windows 8 doesn't have a taskbar? it has ALL the functions windows 7 has, but more

faggt

"windows 8 is made for clicking stuff with your fingers" LMFAO it works perfectly fine for pc, it's designed for tablets AND PC's

oh what, you think windows 8 doesn't have a taskbar? it has ALL the functions windows 7 has, but more

faggt

Lol, it requires a more clicks than windows 7 to do the same thing.

And yes, when something is made for EVERYTHING, it's for NOTHING.

As for your insult, grow up.

• Like 1