Back to windows 7 :(

The Hero of Time

1. The Netherlands

2. Buying software with legitimate keys to, for example activate windows. not pirating

3.What the fuck is your problem?

1. Interesting I did not know that about the Netherlands. Thanks for the info.

2. Is Linux not a legitimate software?

3. Your reasoning is bouncing all over the place. I dislike uninformed people. 

1. Interesting I did not know that about the Netherlands. Thanks for the info.

2. Is Linux not a legitimate software?

3. Your reasoning is bouncing all over the place. I dislike uninformed people. 

DUDE, you are Litteraly too stupid to instult. Did i not tell you we needed windows 8 for hyper-v? we needed to understand the OS windows, that was one of our classes.

:facep:

ikr! it's awesome, now imagine if you'd have to go back to win7

In your opinion what is it that makes Win8.1 better than 7? I honestly don't know what was changed from 8 to 8.1 since after trying 8 I said fuck this and went back to 7. I like 7 but I'm open to trying 8.1 if it seems better, my main turn off with 8 was just the feel of it really which I suppose I would become more comfortable with over time.

In your opinion what is it that makes Win8.1 better than 7? I honestly don't know what was changed from 8 to 8.1 since after trying 8 I said fuck this and went back to 7. I like 7 but I'm open to trying 8.1 if it seems better, my main turn off with 8 was just the feel of it really which I suppose I would become more comfortable with over time.

8 sucks.. 

a few things that makes 8.1 so much better than 8

you can actually search normally, like in windows 7. if you wanted to search in windows 8, you could only search for apps or settings, 8,1 lets you search like in windows 7, everywhere      90b04b658c.png

in windows 8, if you start up your PC, you will be taken to the start screen with apps, and a very ugly background. In windows 8,1 you can disable the start menu, go right to the desktop on startup, also, you can make the start menu's background the same background as your desktopbackground, which makes it really nice(for the 2 to be the same), and i really love pinning programs on the start menu, just press Windows key like you did in windows 7, but now it looks nicer, and if you really dont want that, just pin it to the task bar.

you can resize the button of the apps pinned to start

i could go on and on, but if you want to know just google it yourself

• Like 1