Back to windows 7 :(

The Hero of Time

i have no such problems, zero. my problem is a hardware problem, and i absolutely love win8.1

Then you are one of the VERRRRY few. 

Stop acting like you know something about OS....

You can google anywhere and Win8 might look better or run a bit faster, but until the problems have been fixed and patched enough to where you don't want to pull your hair out, people are gna hate.

Then you are one of the VERRRRY few. 

Stop acting like you know something about OS....

You can google anywhere and Win8 might look better or run a bit faster, but until the problems have been fixed and patched enough to where you don't want to pull your hair out, people are gna hate.

my whole class is on windows 8.1 , because it was required, no one had any problems.

Go on.. what functions are win8 specific

i just did some research, and i see that you can install it on windows 7, so i actually have no idea why we installed windows 8 pro.. but our teacher said so and i guess nobody knew it was possible on windows 7?huh.png

it's been 7-8 months so i forgot.. Rofl!

If you were truly learning coding, you would be using Linux mainly...

Don't tell me I don't know shit

rofl. mao. i have people in my class that say that all the time.. linux this, linux that, fk linux, i love windows.

and what.. you don't believe i am learning to code? watch out the source code of my osrskit, and you'll see im a beginner

Go on.. what functions are win8 specific

I now know why, the way to get hyper-v on windows 7 is a mod, it is not official, so we went for the official way