Back to windows 7 :(

The Hero of Time

Lol, it requires a more clicks than windows 7 to do the same thing.

And yes, when something is made for EVERYTHING, it's for NOTHING.

As for your insult, grow up.

NK's right, when you design something to appeal to a broader audience (Tablets and touch interfaces), then you're going to create alot of un-needed clutter and bullshit for people using it as JUST a PC... As a programmer i'll never use windows 8. It's just so sickening to me. I'm just glad they crated Win7 before deciding to go down the route they did.

• Like 1

I boot my pc(win7) in 5-10secs lol, I always liked w7 better than w8, our school computers are being forced into w8 though by autumn so I guess I have to get used to it.

use 8.1 :)

NK's right, when you design something to appeal to a broader audience (Tablets and touch interfaces), then you're going to create alot of un-needed clutter and bullshit for people using it as JUST a PC... As a programmer i'll never use windows 8. It's just so sickening to me. I'm just glad they crated Win7 before deciding to go down the route they did.

That's just an opinion, though. Everything is usefull to me in windows 8

Let me just select one of your arguments to laugh on:

AHAHAHAAHAHA. Please. Windows 8 requires more clicks to do the same things, and you can set programs on windows 7 on taskbar, which aren't enormously large like they were made for a kiddo with fat fingers.

Yes, windows 8 is made for clicking stuff with your fingers, if you think that is better OS than 7 which was made for mouse users, then gg.

Respond? oh nevermind, you can't find an answer...

Windows 7 is much better

Sure they sexed up windows 8 with all this flattened shit, but behind the scenes they dumbed everything down so lil 6 yearolds can play angry birds... I'd rather they added something new which is functional, rather than cutting the head off a perfectly good OS and giving it boobs...

if you use it like me

(

Dont use ANY app that goes fullscreen in windows 8-mode. (Which you really dont have to use because all of those apps are useless)

For example skype is on windows 8 mode, just download the desktop version from the site.

)

then you''ll be fine.

if you use it like me

(

Dont use ANY app that goes fullscreen in windows 8-mode. (Which you really dont have to use because all of those apps are useless)

For example skype is on windows 8 mode, just download the desktop version from the site.

)

then you''ll be fine.

So you have to avoid some program and versions of programs that go full screen, how handy! Windows 8.1 ftw!

• Like 1

So you have to avoid some program and versions of programs that go full screen, how handy! Windows 8.1 ftw!

yeah, like you ever use the mail function.. or the "Music" app.. dude just use your favorite music thing, winamp for example, or pictures(just use windows photo viewer in windows 8.1(100% the same as in windows 7) and for mail? go to www.hotmail.com.. lmfao or gmail w/e... those are things that are 100% functional in windows 8.1 even for pc, but i just don't like it. there are people that  enjoy using it, i just dont. and you finally got it ! windows 8.1 ftw

Tell me what you don't like in windows 8.1 please. 

No. dont say "o my fucking god the start button is gone! HELP!!!, it's there in windows 8.1. 

Edited by The Hero of Time