Back to windows 7 :(

The Hero of Time

rofl. mao. i have people in my class that say that all the time.. linux this, linux that, fk linux, i love windows.

and what.. you don't believe i am learning to code?

1. Maybe you should stop being so ignorant and listen to them? At least do some fucking research on it...

Most coders use Linux. Don't talk shit about something if you don't know anything about it.

2. I never said I didn't believe you? I said I don't believe the fact that EVERYONE uses Win8 and that a teacher would recommend it also. That's complete bullshit and you're just trying to defend Win8. Everyone on this site knows it's never first in line for coding...

I love Win7, I use it myself. But I won't be an idiot and say Linux sucks. I already know it's better for certain uses such as idk...oh sayy.. coding?

Edited by guitarfret66

1. Maybe you should stop being so ignorant and listen to them? At least do some fucking research on it...

Most coders use Linux. Don't talk shit about something if you don't know anything about it.

2. I never said I didn't believe you? I said I don't believe the fact that EVERYONE uses Win8 and that a teacher would recommend it also. That's complete bullshit and you're just trying to defend Win8. Everyone on this site knows it's never first in line for coding...

I love Win7, I use it myself. But I won't be an idiot and say Linux sucks. I already know it's better for certain uses such as idk...oh sayy.. coding?

You don't believe me? fine. dont rofl. we needed it for hyper-v, and hyper-v is not compatible with windows 7. 

THAT is the reason

yes, youcan get hyper-v with windows 7, but it is a mod, and it is Not official

Windows 7 is the best OS I have seen and used so far and I've never had a problem with it. I've had the blue screen about two times since and I just restarted my laptop... It's just an awesome OS. Windows 8 has too much going on for it to be a choice in my opinion. I just like simple stuff and that's how Windows 7 is. It's nice and simple and gets the job done. Windows 8 has this and that and this and those and it's mostly pointless add ons which is more annoying and confusing than helpful.

Windows 7 is the best OS I have seen and used so far and I've never had a problem with it. I've had the blue screen about two times since and I just restarted my laptop... It's just an awesome OS. Windows 8 has too much going on for it to be a choice in my opinion. I just like simple stuff and that's how Windows 7 is. It's nice and simple and gets the job done. Windows 8 has this and that and this and those and it's mostly pointless add ons which is more annoying and confusing than helpful.

i'd rather have more functions than simple and few, but you are all misunderstanding me, i like win7, i just like 8.1 more

i'd rather have more functions than simple and few, but you are all misunderstanding me, i like win7, i just like 8.1 more

I just like keeping things simple. Some extra features can be cool, but it's not a big deal to me.

And I just generally don't like the overall function of Windows 8.

You don't believe me? fine. dont rofl. we needed it for hyper-v, and hyper-v is not compatible with windows 7. 

THAT is the reason

yes, youcan get hyper-v with windows 7, but it is a mod, and it is Not official

Ughh...Read please.

I didn't say Win7 was bad or couldn't be used to code. I simply said Linux is better for coding (if not best) then Win is. Idk what you are trying to argue.

And yes I don't believe you. Either you're telling the truth and your teacher is a complete idiot, or your lying.

I do, I grew a hatred towards RS in a whole, mostly due to the track that RS3 has taken. So, yes; I hate 07 because of RS3.

tumblr_mz94qnAJRx1ryu3g1o1_400.gif

Ughh...Read please.

I didn't say Win7 was bad or couldn't be used to code. I simply said Linux is better for coding (if not best) then Win is. Idk what you are trying to argue.

And yes I don't believe you. Either you're telling the truth and your teacher is a complete idiot, or your lying.

Dude. it's a school. shit must be official.

• Like 1