Randoms fixed with OSBot 2 (soon)

Ericthecmh

Dear community,

We are aware that many of you are finding it difficult to bot due to random events. Well, not for long!

After spending many hours working on the random issues yesterday, I believe I have finally fixed the bugs.

xdugys.png

300sniu.png

Sorry about the XP rates; the fighter was taken at Chickens, and the chopper was taken at willows, using a bronze hatchet. But the point is, those are two solid 6 hour proggies, with no inteference by a human.

The problem with starting/suspending/stopping scripts has been fixed as well.

I have pushed these fixes to the API dev repository, and they will be put in place on the next release of OSBot 2.

• Like 12

Dear community,

We are aware that many of you are finding it difficult to bot due to random events. Well, not for long!

After spending many hours working on the random issues yesterday, I believe I have finally fixed the bugs.

xdugys.png

300sniu.png

Sorry about the XP rates; the fighter was taken at Chickens, and the chopper was taken at willows, using a bronze hatchet. But the point is, those are two solid 6 hour proggies, with no inteference by a human.

The problem with starting/suspending/stopping scripts has been fixed as well.

I have pushed these fixes to the API dev repository, and they will be put in place on the next release of OSBot 2.

What was the main issue? Or were the random handlers just not fully developed?