What to look for and how to better your botting experience.

TheReconCheck

I've been botting on Runescape for years; recently, I've started to get caught yet I haven't changed my habits. Obviously, whatever Jagex is doing now, they are doing it a lot better than they used to. I've read a few forum posts that are suppose to answer questions regarding how to "Safely bot". I understand that regardless of how you bot, there is still a chance you can get caught.

To help clear things up I'm going to ask a few questions. If you can answer them, that'd be great.

- What is the recommended botting hours on a daily basis?

- When botting, should I set breaks? If so, how long and how often?

- What is the recommended days I should safely be able to bot? (2, 3, 4, and so on).

- What scripts seem to be the safest and most trust worthy to use?

If I ever have more in the future, I'll just edit the original post and bump the thread. Hopefully I can get some genuine answers.

Thank you.

- What is the recommended botting hours on a daily basis?

Theoretically, the less you bot, the less likely it is you'll get banned. It really comes down to how far you will sacrifice efficiency for your accounts security.

- When botting, should I set breaks? If so, how long and how often?

I think you're best to set your breaks to match how you play legitimately. It's unlikely that you'd play for 6 hours with a 15 minute break. But it might also be unlikely that you'd only play for 1 hour and then break for an hour.

- What is the recommended days I should safely be able to bot? (2, 3, 4, and so on).

Bank holidays in Britain :P The J-Mods are more likely to be not working!

- What scripts seem to be the safest and most trust worthy to use?

High quality premium scripts that avoid "hotspot" ban areas.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

• Like 1

I have a question you might want to add: What do you do when you get off the tutorial island (i.e. botting trees instantly or first doing a simple quest)?

That's a question i'm interested in too; lately i've been doing clay mining, chopping trees and even some cow killing. 

It's resulted in a ban 3 hours after account creation every time so idk what i should do now

If you'de been banned once you will automaticly keep getting banned..speaking from experience LOL.

This is only true if you repeatedly bot an account on the same IP as the one that was banned. You should always change your IP or alternatively use a VPS if your account gets banned.