Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Would it still work if I babysit it or ... ?

It would work to an extent if you babysat it. The issues are that it will only do the mining obstacle, and it also breaks on one of them, meaning that it will wait until 20% (or whatever % you've set it to) to teleport out and reset.

You could babysit it so that it wouldn't sit around for you to be near death, but it would still often do a full loop of the abyss before doing an obstacle. An update is on the way soon, and I've personally decided to just do Law runes via the balloon method while I wait :)

Died @ Abyss doing Chaos Runes

I noticed it clicking back and forth between the ditch and edgeville bank, I had to pause it to fix this and manually click.

I also watched myself die for some reason the bot ran all the way around the abyss instead of right up front where you mine to get to the chaos rift.

Quite iffy when it comes to Abyss Crafting, hopefully you can fix this or refund me.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?  - Mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? - Running Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)
- Tuna, Glories, All obstacles except for tinderbox and axe, small pouch

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. ( Will do this when I see it again restarting now )

JVBY2l9.png

Just sat here and died, happened 3 times so far in less then 40 minutes

Have also watched it use multiple charges. It will teleport to Edgeville or the Duel Arena, and continue to teleport there again.

Do NOT leave this bot going using abyss without babysitting.

Edited by LoveBear
  • Like 1

It would work to an extent if you babysat it. The issues are that it will only do the mining obstacle, and it also breaks on one of them, meaning that it will wait until 20% (or whatever % you've set it to) to teleport out and reset.

You could babysit it so that it wouldn't sit around for you to be near death, but it would still often do a full loop of the abyss before doing an obstacle. An update is on the way soon, and I've personally decided to just do Law runes via the balloon method while I wait smile.png

Thanks a LOT for your comment :)

Script updated to V0.71:

- Removed mage book check at astrals. (Make sure to be on lunars when u start it!)

- Reworked abyss, should not get stuck anymore at the outrer abyss rinhg !

Let me know if you still have issues in V0.71 of the script!

Updated should be live soon! QwPha8E.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Hi so when the update was done i decided to run it and it complete 1 run and then got stuck doing this:

http://i.imgur.com/Yt2sFRh.gif 

Stop using mirror client which is broken af atm.

This issue was already been reported to the devs, I'll include your GIF aswell now.

Take a look here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/83025-mirror-client-bug-report-positions/?p=928750

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Script updated to V0.71:

- Removed mage book check at astrals. (Make sure to be on lunars when u start it!)

- Reworked abyss, should not get stuck anymore at the outrer abyss rinhg !

Let me know if you still have issues in V0.71 of the script!

Updated should be live soon! QwPha8E.png

Khaleesi

Khaleesi got a idea when you remove the spellbook check when running astrals?

If you would only read my posts <3

That means:

As soon as the scripts gets updated by the SDN manager ^^

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Stop using mirror client which is broken af atm.

This issue was already been reported to the devs, I'll include your GIF aswell now.

Take a look here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/83025-mirror-client-bug-report-positions/?p=928750

AHaa thank you wasn't aware that the mirror was really bugged atm :o thanks for info, and script is running flawless for me now thanks alot :)<3

• Like 1

So far with my 24 hour trial I have tested law runes and lava runes.

Law runes work perfectly and seem to profit generally 270-300k profit p/h using the small, medium and large pouches.

Lava runes also work, but I feel as though seeing as the whole point of lava runecrafting is to gain maximum xp/h it could use some slight efficiency fixes. 

For example:

For maximum xp/h it should withdraw a ring/necklace and enough pure essence to fill the pouches in one go, leaving only one more bank necessary to fill the inventory. Currently it banks separately to withdraw a ring or necklace.

Also it is incapable of crafting lava runes, emptying the pouches and crafting lava runes again within the time limit of one 'Magic Imbue' cast. This should be dealt with to maximize cost efficiency. When crafting lava runes there is no forced waiting period between crafting the runes and emptying your pouches, so it can be done literally instantly, but the script seems to wait like it would at another altar. Maybe you were unaware when you coded it.

After 5 minutes of lava runecrafting it also got stuck trying to withdraw essence while it had a full inventory.

After reading this thread I see that lava's have only recently been added, so obviously it will have a few flaws.

Pretty good script though.

Will probably be buying.

Please consider a few slight efficiency-improving updates if you have the time.

Big love,

Benzie.

Edited by Benzie
  • Like 2