Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? lava rune's (cod)
- What is your setup? (no pounches, using earthtalisman)

dont got a print screen, because it doenst give a error, but when it enter the fire altar, its clicking in the north lava island. for 2 times, then click altar and when almost near the altar its clicks to the portal, then back to altar, then back to around portal, for 2-3 times then makes the lava runes and teleport back to castle war.

dont think its normal, think its easy to ban becasue normal players will never click that island and run back 2 times to the portal

edit again: add pic without name^^

ih8cc5.jpg

Edited by jaap23
  • Like 1

When doing the duel ring fire runes, the bot keeps running to the north east corner as far as it can go and sits (right by the portal). does not happen all the time id say happens within the first 5 inventories, 2/5 times i start the bot if that makes sense. sometimes it does run down there, stays for 2-4 seconds, then continues, creates runes and works absolutely flawless, other times it does just sit there and does nothing. 

i also find that it is running along the exact same path each time which worries me because i feel like it might be an easy detectable bot, however when i was running it earlier this morning it was not running on this path it was switching it up each inventory

Edited by hadiflanders

When doing the duel ring fire runes, the bot keeps running to the north east corner as far as it can go and sits (right by the portal). does not happen all the time id say happens within the first 5 inventories, 2/5 times i start the bot if that makes sense. sometimes it does run down there, stays for 2-4 seconds, then continues, creates runes and works absolutely flawless, other times it does just sit there and does nothing. 

i also find that it is running along the exact same path each time which worries me because i feel like it might be an easy detectable bot, however when i was running it earlier this morning it was not running on this path it was switching it up each inventory

Got exact the same problem as you with running lava runes(cod), now runned 15-50 rc with fire runes(cod) and its only click 1 of the +/- 15 runs on the north around the island in the lava.

what setting u use?

So when running nature runes in the abyss while completing the mining obstacles only the guy just sort of freezes there and the action it says the character is doing is "Rotating camera" and it does that until he is low on hp and use the glory to tele out. Fix pls

Edit: Only on some occasions though, I would just like the script to run seamlessly.

Edited by Sulfate

So when running nature runes in the abyss while completing the mining obstacles only the guy just sort of freezes there and the action it says the character is doing is "Rotating camera" and it does that until he is low on hp and use the glory to tele out. Fix pls

Edit: Only on some occasions though, I would just like the script to run seamlessly.

Ya happends from time to time.

A abyss rework is on the way soon! ^^

Khaleesi

Why don't you equip it ... ?

lol, my fault didnt say anything:P. you know when you can fix that it keep clicking north when running fire/lava runes?

edit: is is option to add pounch usage to lava runes when using a earth talisman for people without 82 magic? so it takes 2 earth talisman, or its not possible this way?

Edited by jaap23

lol, my fault didnt say anything:P. you know when you can fix that it keep clicking north when running fire/lava runes?

edit: is is option to add pounch usage to lava runes when using a earth talisman for people without 82 magic? so it takes 2 earth talisman, or its not possible this way?

Ya it's an annoying issue atm.

Need to take another look to it after I'm done with abyss.

Well if you are using pouches you need to be able to have lunars NPC contact spell.

Else the pouches degrade and vanish after some time. (My scripts doesn't support that)

So it's only possible to use pouches + lunar magic book open and the req lvl for that.

Khaleesi

Ya it's an annoying issue atm.

Need to take another look to it after I'm done with abyss.

Well if you are using pouches you need to be able to have lunars NPC contact spell.

Else the pouches degrade and vanish after some time. (My scripts doesn't support that)

So it's only possible to use pouches + lunar magic book open and the req lvl for that.

Khaleesi

yeay i understand, but when i click use earthtalisman then the i cant turn on the use pouches.

Edit: also when running astral runes normal way(mirror) its doenst open the bank interface its keepstanding in the bank, when i open the bank its worker like normal. and when its near the astral altar it doesnt craft the runes its standing in the front of the astral altar, when i click it it craft them and empty my pounchs and then its standing till i click the altar again

Edited by jaap23

yeay i understand, but when i click use earthtalisman then the i cant turn on the use pouches.

Edit: also when running astral runes normal way(mirror) its doenst open the bank interface its keepstanding in the bank, when i open the bank its worker like normal. and when its near the astral altar it doesnt craft the runes its standing in the front of the astral altar, when i click it it craft them and empty my pounchs and then its standing till i click the altar again

You probs did load the mirror client wrong.

Make sure the loging AFTER both client are loaded at the mirror smile.png

That way the client can't load objects in the areas ... 

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter