Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I keep getting stuck when it is banking nature runes, it closes the bank before it can bank the nature runes. Then it keeps opening up the bank and closing it again while hovering over the nature runes in the inventory.. which need to be banked. 

Stillgot this issue with latest client version? :)

Cosmic Altar -->  clan wars teleport ( recharge anergy) and bank --> monastery teleport (ardy cloak) --> run to fairy ring -->  the fairy ring in zanaris is near cosmic altar.

I'll think about this one :)

Why clan ward and not castle wars? :)

Khaleesi

Hmm, seems the banrate on abyss nats is absurdly high. Used this on my main (first time botting in forever with a ton of ingame hours) and it got a 2 day ban within 5 hours of using. Was doing quests and regular Zulrah on the side. Also 2 lower levelled accounts (50 and 65 combat, quested quite some ingame hours) have been permabanned. Just a warning to people who plan on using this in the future.

Yeah, I ran this on my main as well for abyss nats.  Was banned (48 hr) within 9 hours of botting, and died twice.  Every time it would wait about 3 seconds before going into the nature door and try to move to the same spot while traversing through the gap/passage/ore

Edited by swagrilhard

Yeah, I ran this on my main as well for abyss nats.  Was banned (48 hr) within 9 hours of botting, and died twice.  Every time it would wait about 3 seconds before going into the nature door and try to move to the same spot while traversing through the gap/passage/ore

Same here. Used this bot to make 15k nature runes in two days and got 48hr bann on main.

The bot could be more humanlike and faster if obstacle klicking, banking and paths to zamorak mage

were made to work like normal runecrafters do.

Also this was my first script ever bought and first macro banns.

Edited by Fruit5

I have received a 2-day ban on my main using stealth injection. I was only running it for about 2/3 hours at a time during weekends and evenings (abyss natures).

Same here. Used this bot to make 15k nature runes in two days and got 48hr bann on main.

The bot could be more humanlike and faster if obstacle klicking, banking and paths to zamorak mage

were made to work like normal runecrafters do.

Also this was my first script ever bought and first macro banns.

Ya runecrafting is still once of the highest profits ingame with fairly low reqs... pkrs also seems to love killing the poor bots for fun -_-

Told some friendsto go kills some of those pkrs... maybe it will get better :D

Can you tell me what issue you ran into? what could be improved specifically?

Khaleesi

I'll take a look at those when I'm home this evening and optimize as much as possible smile.png

PS: If you are runing mirror it's normal it waits sometimes. this due to it being a bit slower in loading objects and data from the client.

but this shouldn't be much + doesn't always happen smile.png

Khaleesi

The pausing i mentioned seems to have not been addressed at all since i posted about it. Still same exact pauses.

Ya runecrafting is still once of the highest profits ingame with fairly low reqs... pkrs also seems to love killing the poor bots for fun sleep.png

Told some friendsto go kills some of those pkrs... maybe it will get better biggrin.png

Can you tell me what issue you ran into? what could be improved specifically?

Khaleesi

Well, when it finishes mining/crawling/entering passage or whatever, it clicks the map to walk to nature runes while still going through whatever method you're using which doesn't register since you are still going through the crawl space.  So it's delayed and suspicious.  It clicks the rocks to mine in the same square pattern and seems to do so at a set time.  It also walks right up to the door, waits about 3 seconds every time and then it proceeds to click the enter abyss. It also seems to click the same spots on the mini map going to the abyss.  I don't know much about coding but perhaps some randomized patterns or some misclicks would help? 

I ran it on mirror mode btw.

Edited by swagrilhard

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter