Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey khal, I purchased your runecrafter bot yesterday. Everything is fine except... when using the abyss, it eventually gets stuck trying to get inside the inner part of the abyss.Cry.png  For me, it eventually gets stuck by the mining shortcut. It just stops right beside it. If you could lend me some advice or fix this issue I would appreciate it.. Thanks.QwPha8E.png

nathan10922 says "for me, it keeps getting stuck in the abyss"

Hey khal, I purchased your runecrafter bot yesterday. Everything is fine except... when using the abyss, it eventually gets stuck trying to get inside the inner part of the abyss.Cry.png  For me, it eventually gets stuck by the mining shortcut. It just stops right beside it. If you could lend me some advice or fix this issue I would appreciate it.. Thanks.QwPha8E.png

I'll check it out :)

Ended up getting a year ban ohmy.png Managed to wriggle out of it by pretending i was hacked (yeah that actually works) laugh.png

Any suggestions on how to bot this now. Should I stop altogether or just take breaks after certain amounts of time?

I recommend not botting on that account again, because jagex will be watching it like a hawk. You should delete your random.dat and jagex cache, get a vpn/proxy and create another botting acc. If you really want to be careful you should get vip and use the mirror client.  

• Like 1

Ended up getting a year ban ohmy.png Managed to wriggle out of it by pretending i was hacked (yeah that actually works) laugh.png

Any suggestions on how to bot this now. Should I stop altogether or just take breaks after certain amounts of time?

How did you appeal for it? It doesn't give me an option to appeal for the offence. It says the offence is: bot busting - moderate ban.

It says my account will be available again in 1 day, or earlier if I submit a successful offence appeal. But it says the offence expiry is in 2016, does that mean I am banned until 2016, or I will be able to use it after 1 day?

How did you appeal for it? It doesn't give me an option to appeal for the offence. It says the offence is: bot busting - moderate ban.

It says my account will be available again in 1 day, or earlier if I submit a successful offence appeal. But it says the offence expiry is in 2016, does that mean I am banned until 2016, or I will be able to use it after 1 day?

It's mostly a 2 day ban.

It shows up as a 1 day ban, but actually it's 1,## days left... :)

So after 48 hours you should be able to use your account again.

Edited by Khaleesi

It's mostly a 2 day ban.

It shows up as a 1 day ban, but actually it's 1,## days left... smile.png

So after 48 hours you should be able to use your account again.

Alright thanks for the clarification there. Such a relief. I literally got banned maybe 5 mins after running your runecrafting script, i'm not sure if it's easy to detect as it's been out for a year or so. I've botted 90 range at your ogres, and got 70 agility with your agility script, I don't think it was any of those scripts because it was around a week ago when I last used those 2. Anyone else had a quick bann experience using the runecrafting script?

absolutely love the script! one problem however, with nature runes i left the script running last night doing the shop method. after about 1.2k runes crafted, the bot deviated too far south while walking the safe path. when i checked my computer in the morning he was just standing near the intersection of the two rivers.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter