Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Used it for 2 hours ish. Astral rune running with small/medium/large pouch.

Will be uploading a longer one soon.

Only thing i've noticed is that when it withdraws a stamina potion to drink, it withdraws it, deposits it (2x), withdraws essence and then withdraws potion again to drink it.

Besides that a solid script.

Considering buying it, however currently I am getting the same xp rates as with my friends private one on another client.

Will see in a few more hours biggrin.png

post-17781-0-01744600-1427685660_thumb.jpg

Edited by maxitaxi

Used it for 2 hours ish. Astral rune running with small/medium/large pouch.

Will be uploading a longer one soon.

Only thing i've noticed is that when it withdraws a stamina potion to drink, it withdraws it, deposits it (2x), withdraws essence and then withdraws potion again to drink it.

Besides that a solid script.

Considering buying it, however currently I am getting the same xp rates as with my friends private one on another client.

Will see in a few more hours biggrin.png

Thats strange, i'll check out why it deposits it ^^

Khaleesi

Great script has been working nearly flawless as usual got me from 58-78 rc so far at astrals, few small suggestions when astral crafting oddly enough sometimes it actually clicks pray at altar instead of craft leaving the bot confused as to how to teleport back because its on normal magics, and after 10+ hour runs i come back to find that it has withdraw a few random items from the runecrafting tab and has no put them back IE: ring of dueling etc. but i must say this is Well worth the money. i've made the cost of the bot back X10. Thank you.

Great script has been working nearly flawless as usual got me from 58-78 rc so far at astrals, few small suggestions when astral crafting oddly enough sometimes it actually clicks pray at altar instead of craft leaving the bot confused as to how to teleport back because its on normal magics, and after 10+ hour runs i come back to find that it has withdraw a few random items from the runecrafting tab and has no put them back IE: ring of dueling etc. but i must say this is Well worth the money. i've made the cost of the bot back X10. Thank you.

Hello, I'm glad your happy iwht the script.

I'll make a failsafe about the 'pray' option, so it actually prays back to lunars.

Normally it should deposit the items again... i'll check that again ^^

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Not yet, but I got it almost done. Will be released before the weekend ^^

Khaleesi

Omg. Honestly if you do this you will have made the greatest script ever. I can't believe I am saying this but this script is worth every penny. If you could make it log out when it's out of tabs/ess that would be great also.

Do you run the bot in mirror mode or normal?

It runs the best on normal mode.

Omg. Honestly if you do this you will have made the greatest script ever. I can't believe I am saying this but this script is worth every penny. If you could make it log out when it's out of tabs/ess that would be great also.

haha I'll, also planned to use my own localwalker I made instead of osbots walker, this will probably solve the issue with the walking in mirror client.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter