Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

This bot is very humanlike. Will definitely buy if trial goes ok.

I'm running fires with RoD, some feedback with categories, from most important to least.

Antiban:

Most important: The bot sometimes clicks on an object's hitbox that is not visible, usually at the corners. Way too much corners, do not use the whole item. If the item is 400x400 pixels wide, don't click at 400, 400. Are you using gaussian distribution on area clicks or normal distribution?

Please let me know if you are not using gaussian distribution, normal distribution is so bannable.

Bot doesn't handle levelups. After crafting runes, the bot tries to teleport, but since it leveled up, the teleport doesn't work. So it sits there for 5-10 seconds, and tries again. Every time.

Delay ranges seem to be the same for all actions, where it would be more convenient to have more delay on complicated actions such as banking and teleporting with ring, than easy actions like entering the altar.

The bot is pressing deposit all 2-5 times. I'm assuming this is to ensure that everything is deposited, but it does it every time. No biggie. This happens with most actions, and sometimes it clicks 4 times with intervals of 10ms. This is 600bpm , almost impossible to do with a mouse and one finger. Check it yourself.

Efficiency:

When recharging RoD and drinking energy pots, the bot opens bank, retrieves the item (RoD, pot), uses it (wears it, drinks it) and then resumes. It would be much faster if he would just use it while he is running. The space waste is no biggie since it increases xp/hour by much more. May be hard to do if this requires multithreading.

The bot has delay between actions, which is great. But your delay between actions has a problem if the action is walking. The delay starts when the bot finishes walking rather than when he starts walking. So maybe your bot could walk to the altar, wait a bit and then move mouse to altar while he is running. Does this require multithreading too?

1) Osbot does the interactions... Plz tell them to click more in the middle.

Same happends with widgets.

I already wrote like half of the APi myself, if I have to make my own interactions, I could better start my own client ... sleep.png

I think the whole point is that we make script with the existing API... not make a whole new since eveyr week few things get broken and only a few get fixed.

2) The delays are random on every taks done, ranging from 0,5sec to 4sec.

3) Will check the spamm click on deposit-all, is indeed an issue.

4) If I withdraw Rod together with pots/essence, this will mess up everything. Done it before and i switched back to this. Since most people want to run it for long hours, i prefered to do it this way :s

You mean it's trying to interact with the altar while running?

The bot sometimes starts moving the camera left and right left and right left and right leftrightleftrightleftrightlefrilrlrlrlrllrlrlrlrlrlrlrl.

Way too fast and weird.

Does this have something to do with the fact that the compass always points east?

Also please fix this.

Bug Report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars?

ROD Fires

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

RoD Fire runes, no puches, energy pots.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uw2k73oq3v5umc/Screenshot%202015-04-11%2016.59.28.png?dl=0

The inventory had 28 fire runes and a dueling ring(7) I had no duelling ring equipped.

Does the bot check if it is stuck? ( Has been in the same status for 5 minutes.)

Both of these bugs happened at least 4 times in 2 hours.

Will check the camera,

You should read the setup at the first post, start with a ring with an even number.

even though the script should have equipped another 1 if this happend... hmm

I'm not sure if it was you or the new osbot update, but now my $/per hour went from 220k to 300k smile.png It doesn't seem to get stuck as much. I've been running for an hour no issues yet

still died :/ guess I'll have to babysit still, jesus there is a pk clan in edgeville, that might be why I died

osbot update fucked a lot of methods,

rewriting almost all scripts ....

So, not sure how you are getting more profit lol xD

Edited by Khaleesi

Guest Totomi

I already wrote like half of the APi myself, if I have to make my own interactions, I could better start my own client ... sleep.png

I think the whole point is that we make script with the existing API... not make a whole new since eveyr week few things get broken and only a few get fixed.

4) If I withdraw Rod together with pots/essence, this will mess up everything. Done it before and i switched back to this. Since most people want to run it for long hours, i prefered to do it this way :s

Will check the camera,

You should read the setup at the first post, start with a ring with an even number.

1) ily , will buy all your scripts.

2) dw about it,it works just fine.

3) yep, I think it happens with a couple of other things, like clicking on the ruins. But I only notice the deposit all because it makes a sound.

4) you are right, dw about it. Stability is much more important than a bit of speed.

5)

6)I started with a ring with an even number. The script run for an hour before this glitch happened. The script always left castle wars with an even RoD, it became an odd ring in Al Kharid, which is what is supposed to happen.

7) regarding corner clicking, it's probably already implemented. Just let me know what function you use to click objects and I'll go take a look and maybe fix it if needed. Is osbot open source?

Will check the camera,

I babysat my bot before and after the update and noticed that it doesn't seem to get stuck at the house glory for 5 minutes anymore, when it hovers over the glory in the non-hitbox area it moves the mouse randomly and trys again, pretty odd lmao

I babysat my bot before and after the update and noticed that it doesn't seem to get stuck at the house glory for 5 minutes anymore, when it hovers over the glory in the non-hitbox area it moves the mouse randomly and trys again, pretty odd lmao

Ya the interactions improved, some other stuff broke.

Use osbot V2.3.58 For now till the issues are fixed!

Edited by Khaleesi

Can you give us more info? How long did you bot? Where you using proxies? Where the 4 accounts in the same IP? Injection or reflection? Thanks

1 Mirror client, no proxi botted 15-20min each account running different methods of rc.

Mirror was horribly slow, tested each account again for another 50-60 mins on regular client.

Guest Totomi

Fixes:

1)Abyss food improvement: Character should heal up completely, the character is now taking 2 foods at a time, so if it needs 6 pieces of food, it banks 3 times.

Effiiency improvements:

2)When in the outer ring of the abyss, (dangerous part) there should be less delays. For example, it should either cosntantly click the obstacles or wait until the message of failure is shown and click again. The monsters only attack you when you are not trying to pass. So when I do it I usually am vulnerable for 3-4 ticks. However when the bot is playing, he has some delays and does random mouse movement, the vulnerability periods are larger than the invulnerability periods and I get hit like 10 times in between tries.

Maybe shorten delays here or mass click the obstacle as if you were drinking a sara pot(4) against jad.

3)House glory is often innefective, moves camera, walks behind glory, moves camera again to see glory, walks in front of glory, touches glory. ( no biggy)

4)Make the bot take out more than 1 teletab unless there's a reason he just takes one. ( no biggy)

Features:

5)Add option to drink one sip of stamina pot per trip or one sip per 2 trips. (or taking the pot with you.)

6)

Home teleport nature running: If I set my home in Brimhaven, you can teleport near the altar just by teletabbing and exiting the portal. This run is shorter than running to and from the general shop and can support:

Pouches repairing: Can use glorys in bank to teleport to abyss or mounted glory. No need to take anything, dark mage repairs if the oiycges are in the bank too.

Potion support: Most important is stamina support. 1 sip per trip or taking the pot with you, I'll let you know which is more effective.

Emergency Teletab: Now you don't have to die if you are poisoned or attacked by broodoo victim.

Regarding this method, I'll try it out a bit more to see what's effective and what's not. But I think it will be the most safe and fast method.

7)If you can't add this method, at least add potion support for shop method.

8)Finally, Deathwalk: Very important, we want to leave bots running alone, we can't always babysit, so it would be nice if the bot could just gear up again (allowing us to set the armour would be cool too since I have like 20 sets of what I need in case I die).

9)And StuckWalk?: Not sure if this is possible. A function that runs often in your script that asks itself if it is stuck and responds by doing something that can help. This is very hard, though.

10)Let me know which of these you would be willing to add.

11)I trust that you will be improving it shortly so I'll buy the script, because as it is I can't leave it running alone for long periods of time (except for the shop method, that's very stable and very reliable, gj. But it's very slow)

And gratz on the bot, it's pretty big, I know how hard it is to make one bot for one activity, and yours has like 20.

Edited by Totomi

Fixes:

1)Abyss food improvement: Character should heal up completely, the character is now taking 2 foods at a time, so if it needs 6 pieces of food, it banks 3 times.

Effiiency improvements:

2)When in the outer ring of the abyss, (dangerous part) there should be less delays. For example, it should either cosntantly click the obstacles or wait until the message of failure is shown and click again. The monsters only attack you when you are not trying to pass. So when I do it I usually am vulnerable for 3-4 ticks. However when the bot is playing, he has some delays and does random mouse movement, the vulnerability periods are larger than the invulnerability periods and I get hit like 10 times in between tries.

Maybe shorten delays here or mass click the obstacle as if you were drinking a sara pot(4) against jad.

3)House glory is often innefective, moves camera, walks behind glory, moves camera again to see glory, walks in front of glory, touches glory. ( no biggy)

4)Make the bot take out more than 1 teletab unless there's a reason he just takes one. ( no biggy)

Features:

5)Add option to drink one sip of stamina pot per trip or one sip per 2 trips. (or taking the pot with you.)

6)

Home teleport nature running: If I set my home in Brimhaven, you can teleport near the altar just by teletabbing and exiting the portal. This run is shorter than running to and from the general shop and can support:

Pouches repairing: Can use glorys in bank to teleport to abyss or mounted glory. No need to take anything, dark mage repairs if the oiycges are in the bank too.

Potion support: Most important is stamina support. 1 sip per trip or taking the pot with you, I'll let you know which is more effective.

Emergency Teletab: Now you don't have to die if you are poisoned or attacked by broodoo victim.

Regarding this method, I'll try it out a bit more to see what's effective and what's not. But I think it will be the most safe and fast method.

7)If you can't add this method, at least add potion support for shop method.

8)Finally, Deathwalk: Very important, we want to leave bots running alone, we can't always babysit, so it would be nice if the bot could just gear up again (allowing us to set the armour would be cool too since I have like 20 sets of what I need in case I die).

9)And StuckWalk?: Not sure if this is possible. A function that runs often in your script that asks itself if it is stuck and responds by doing something that can help. This is very hard, though.

10)Let me know which of these you would be willing to add.

11)I trust that you will be improving it shortly so I'll buy the script, because as it is I can't leave it running alone for long periods of time (except for the shop method, that's very stable and very reliable, gj. But it's very slow)

And gratz on the bot, it's pretty big, I know how hard it is to make one bot for one activity, and yours has like 20.

FUCK THIS: answered all question with tons of text, then all got erased.

So here ar the quick answers, no time to typ all of it again.

1) Ya it takes 2 at each time now, if thats not enough, you should be using better food or get better defence xD

2)It clicked pretty fast earlier, people complained and i lowered it, nobody complained since then. 

I can speed it up some if required.

3) Every house is different, walking closer to the glory, clicks the minimap which isn't accurate.

4) Could take more, I do the same with runes.

5) I already drinks 1 Zip each 2 rounds ... ??

If you drink every round you lower your profit/hour by 50k .. tried it.

6) It's isn't worth it. the distance from house to shop is 50% of the distance from altar to shop.

Using tabs to get to the house, cost a lot. barely making 20k/h more ... 

7)How will u use pots there? trade to shop and buy them again?

8) deathwalk, not sure if i'm going to add that. there are more things that you could lose by doing this then you actually gain. you'll lose pouches anyway, so profit is decreased by 50%. This would take a lot of time to implement, to get it work properly. Don't have the time for that.

9) my script runs in some way that it actually is almost impossible to get stuck or atleast a very low chance to get stuck.

If you get stuck womewhere just give me a report and I'll get it fixed asap. The only points it could get stuck, is by osbot interactions atm...

10) I'll be checking them later on, 

11) I'll keep improving it, but I also need to find a decent amount of time to get it done.

Thx for the feedback!

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Guest Totomi

FUCK THIS: answered all question with tons of text, then all got erased.

So here ar the quick answers, no time to typ all of it again.

1) Ya it takes 2 at each time now, if thats not enough, you should be using better food or get better defence xD

2)It clicked pretty fast earlier, people complained and i lowered it, nobody complained since then. 

I can speed it up some if required.

3) Every house is different, walking closer to the glory, clicks the minimap which isn't accurate.

4) Could take more, I do the same with runes.

5) I already drinks 1 Zip each 2 rounds ... ??

If you drink every round you lower your profit/hour by 50k .. tried it.

6) It's isn't worth it. the distance from house to shop is 50% of the distance from altar to shop.

Using tabs to get to the house, cost a lot. barely making 20k/h more ... 

7)How will u use pots there? trade to shop and buy them again?

8) deathwalk, not sure if i'm going to add that. there are more things that you could lose by doing this then you actually gain. you'll lose pouches anyway, so profit is decreased by 50%. This would take a lot of time to implement, to get it work properly. Don't have the time for that.

9) my script runs in some way that it actually is almost impossible to get stuck or atleast a very low chance to get stuck.

If you get stuck womewhere just give me a report and I'll get it fixed asap. The only points it could get stuck, is by osbot interactions atm...

10) I'll be checking them later on, 

11) I'll keep improving it, but I also need to find a decent amount of time to get it done.

Thx for the feedback!

Kind regards

Khaleesi

1) K then, I'll train some defence and set it to heal at 70% so it never needs to take more than 2 food.

2)Is this specifically regarding obstacles? As a human, I click as soon as I read the message that it failed. Or I can also mass click , but that's harder to code. I guess this is only important for low levels, but this would decrease the def and armour level needed.

3) You should do a recommended setup for the house, would it help to have 4 glory rooms?

5) Ah, didn't notice. If it works, it's fine, didn't test enough. But since each trip takes 3 minutes not you'll be doing one with pot and 1 without. Won't you run out of energy?

6) Will test it further. house teletabs are 700 each, no biggie. You make it back with the space you save. Even if it were the same trips /hour, this method would allow for pouches and easier pots. A servant that unnotes essence might also work, will do the experiments and check trips/runes per hour on all these methods.

7) use aisles to unnote the pot, should be doing this once every 4 trips.

8) Items you loose remain where you died for 10 minutes. So you might be able to get them back. I will try to make a solo deathwalker. It might make it easier to have a tab full of the gear needed. Recording where you died and going there to recover your pouches before setting up again. 

9) Awesome, only time I got stuck was with the ring incident at fire runes. It moved camera up, and down, up, and down, while it said it was banking. Do you think it would eventually get unstuck or logout?

10) I would really like these features (Deathwalk, house nature path), let me know if I can have source code and if I ever make it I'll give it to you so you can release it to public and it gets tested and we all win. Alternatively I could pay you to implement these and still have them released to public for the good of all.

Thanks.

Guest Totomi

Just tested the nature house path. Using stamina pot in inv equipped RoD, through risky path. I also ran timings on other paths manually at a fast speed.

Times:

House + ROD Path (with pouches): 1 minute 47 seconds per trip.

Shop method (without pouches): 1 minute 45 seconds per trip

Abyss: 2 minutes 7 seconds per trip

Stamina potion used in all methods.

Bottom line is, House method is faster, less dangerous, easier to make and mantain. More stable. Easier deathwalks. And allows for pouch repair support.

randomly starts running north into the lava until you move the script back toward the fire altar when using RoD fire altar under advanced tab, not sure if regular fire altar does that.

Currently client issue, has been reported, Devs are aware of this issue.

Just tested the nature house path. Using stamina pot in inv equipped RoD, through risky path. I also ran timings on other paths manually at a fast speed.

Times:

House + ROD Path (with pouches): 1 minute 47 seconds per trip.

Shop method (without pouches): 1 minute 45 seconds per trip

Abyss: 2 minutes 7 seconds per trip

Stamina potion used in all methods.

Bottom line is, House method is faster, less dangerous, easier to make and mantain. More stable. Easier deathwalks. And allows for pouch repair support.

I see, Will take a look for it ! :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter