Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Correction! ROD - Fire Runes - When bag decays it does that 1 airrune log out, - I assume the lunar spell (npc contact) doesn't work.

Nature edit (tried running it again) "withdraw glory" even though i have a full charge on.. then i relised if i use a 4 charged glory it will run it fine but then bugs out trying to withdraw glory.. Hope that helps

Also just noticed ROD bugs out and says (withdrawing pure ess) when in alkarid.. just stands there untill d/c
Wouldn't let me edit my above post again as i have edited it like 15 times to let you know bugs. Sorry for spamming forum! QwPha8E.png

Edited by weaponsarmy
  • Like 1

Just did a test on your script, Doesn't click past the (warning sign entering wilderness) - But works once you click it once.

Bugs out (withdraw new glory) when you get back to the bank - Reloaded the whole client and tried to rerun script once i equipped new glory and it stills bugs out saying (withdraw new glory) tested 3x

Also bugs out when enter the abyss some times just stands there and takes damage from monsters (general - interacting with mage zamork) but im in the abyss. x2 this happened

When mining them things also attacks the monsters instead of hitting the mining place (auto retaliate is off)

Still double teleport to edgeville some times.

(fire rune ROD) doesn't work when i try to use my bags as well sad.png apart from that its flawless! - Withdraws 1 air rune then manually logs out ?

Running nature's through the abyss still doesn't work for me. Please can we get this fixed sad.png

Apart from that this is the best script and thank you for taking the time to respond to bugs for me.

I will be buying this scipt for 6 friends once this nature bug is fixed QwPha8E.png asap please and thank you

Correction! ROD - Fire Runes - When bag decays it does that 1 airrune log out, - I assume the lunar spell (npc contact) doesn't work.

Nature edit (tried running it again) "withdraw glory" even though i have a full charge on.. then i relised if i use a 4 charged glory it will run it fine but then bugs out trying to withdraw glory.. Hope that helps

Wouldn't let me edit my above post again as i have edited it like 15 times to let you know bugs. Sorry for spamming forum! QwPha8E.png

Ok thx!

Will update this issues this evening after my job.

Mind adding me on skype?:

khaleesi.bot

Also easier to give me some details about some of the bugs.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Just purchased this script but now am getting an error when trying to run, is this just me? I understand you're in the process of updating however.

What error do you get?

Yes I'm updating the script currently.

Tomorrow an update will be pused... Got almost no time after my job till I go to bed :s

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter