Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Have you thought about adding the slayer ring method for cosmics? I would buy it right aaway if it were added.

Method is: bank edgeville > slayer ring to relleka dungeon > go out and take fairy ring > cosmic altar > glory back to edgeville

I don't ahve acces to a slayer ring, if you can provide me some time on an account with a slayer ring acces i can make it :)

Khaleesi

Hey bro just bought this script today and so far I'm liking it! 

Few improvements can be made to camera movement etc, make it more human like

Also I've found a bug when crafting Astral runes using the teleport back to moonclan option, It clicks on the mage book but doesn't tele any ideas?

8/10 so far make it a 10/10 :D

Hey bro just bought this script today and so far I'm liking it! 

Few improvements can be made to camera movement etc, make it more human like

Also I've found a bug when crafting Astral runes using the teleport back to moonclan option, It clicks on the mage book but doesn't tele any ideas?

8/10 so far make it a 10/10 biggrin.png

Hey,

Good to see you like it.

I'll check what I can do for the camera movements.

I'll get the teleport fixed today,

You can expect an update later today :)

Will try to make it the best! ;)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

It's great to see such an active developer and am looking forward to purchasing this as soon as I have access to astrals, I just have one question which I hope you can answer.

If i bot "smart" around 10 hours or less a day with a break, what are the chances of a ban? I understand there is always a risk of being banned but I have a friend who was banned almost instantly from astrals in the early days of oldschool, is this still the case today?

Edited by otorot

Hello! Been using the bot and like it quite alot, but! 

Abyss do need some improvements.

- It does not bring food, you should be able to pick how much food it will bring.

- When enterting the abbys it runs past several of the entrences i is going to use

- Maybe add a prayer option?

- I'll be adding the Food option soon!

- Thx for reporting this, I'll change it!

- Where to recharge prayer then?

It's great to see such an active developer and am looking forward to purchasing this as soon as I have access to astrals, I just have one question which I hope you can answer.

If i bot "smart" around 10 hours or less a day with a break, what are the chances of a ban? I understand there is always a risk of being banned but I have a friend who was banned almost instantly from astrals in the early days of oldschool, is this still the case today?

- First of all thx! =D

- New accounts gets banned very quick these days

- Botting is really risky these days... It could be you got banned within the day, but you can also lasts for months...

Really depends on how lucky you are :s

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Have you thought about adding the slayer ring method for cosmics? I would buy it right aaway if it were added.

Method is: bank edgeville > slayer ring to relleka dungeon > go out and take fairy ring > cosmic altar > glory back to edgeville

I think it's quicker and easier in the long run to just run to the cosmic altar dude (charing glories, buying/making new rings).

- I'll be adding the Food option soon!

- Thx for reporting this, I'll change it!

- Where to recharge prayer then?

When you reach lvl 45 Construction you can make altars in your own home, if it's possible you can make that a feature for those with 45 Construction for a much safer run! And more room for Rune/Pure Essences :)

Keep in mind that as good as all the other options works flawless, so keep up the great work! smile.png
Edited by Rayen9

When you reach lvl 45 Construction you can make altars in your own home, if it's possible you can make that a feature for those with 45 Construction for a much safer run! And more room for Rune/Pure Essences smile.png

Keep in mind that as good as all the other options works flawless, so keep up the great work! smile.png

Didn't think about the house altar though ... :D

Even though you'll not be able to recharche prayer when doing glories.

House tab or runes would be required so it can recharge the points while traversing to edgville with mounted glory in the house.

I could add a way to recharche prayer with glories, but then you'll lose time since I have to teleport to house while in the bank and then tele back to edgeville.

Khaleesi

Didn't think about the house altar though ... biggrin.png

Even though you'll not be able to recharche prayer when doing glories.

House tab or runes would be required so it can recharge the points while traversing to edgville with mounted glory in the house.

I could add a way to recharche prayer with glories, but then you'll lose time since I have to teleport to house while in the bank and then tele back to edgeville.

Khaleesi

Haha, it is one of the benefist of having 45+ Construction tho! And in the far run it's cheaper to make a house and get a mounted glory and alter then buying several glorys!

Maybe the obtion to bring Lumbridge tab and recharge there then use glory to edge, if you don't have a house maybe?

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter