Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Cheers for updating the Astrals ill be using that soon smile.png

As for the Abyss I think it happens when it clicks the map to walk but doesn't quite reach the destination, meaning the rock/gap etc is off-screen only thing I can think of. 

I've also noticed something when teleporting back to edge via glories, it sometimes just stands there hovering over a charged glory 1.. No idea why maybe abit of detective work smile.png

As for which runecrafting bot is best, Id say Khal for sure.. I've done a little over 12k nats today with a few mistakes, but not too much downtime, it also has a wide range of altars and methods in which to use them which is really helpful. Khaleesi is constantly updating the script fixing bugs and adding new features, It can be time consuming tho ofc like anything we do in life haha

Script update to V0.14:

- Fixed astrals teleporting, teleporting requires earth staff, earth battlestaff or mud staff.

Script will take staff from bank the equip.

- Fixed abyss randomly walking, now walks straight to the objects.

- Improved interactiong with the objects in abyss.

- Fixed Chaos altar not creating runes in altar.

- now able to use glory(5) and (6).

To do:

- Fix glitchy mounted glory sometimes.

- Food support inside abyss

Kind regards

khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Yo man Just got back into botting and purchased your script, Having a few problems with law runes (balloon method) keeps logging out for no apparent reason, it did one run (had to get my pouches out manually), It completed the run took a while after landing on entrana to do anything, crafted runes okay, came back went to bank withdrew air rune and logged out, also no option to change pouch repair, I thought it supported mounted glory > abyss repair I guess not?

Edit: is there anyway you could add home tab> glory> abyss pouch repair. and speed up/fix errors with the balloon method, If not is it possible to get a refund I tried the abyss crafting method and almost died several times (had to intervene) so it's kind of useless to me sorry for the hassle brother.

Edited by Lsd

Question about Nature RCing.

Hey guys. I got around 70 HP on my acc. Level 70 agility.

I have level 1 construction and I have like a 2M bank with over 150K pure essence. If I run Natures by the Abyss, is there a way to make it run back instead of teleporting via glory? Because if I do via glory, I would need to buy like 100 glorys (6) to keep it going..

What is the ideal nature rcing botting method for abyss? 

I was thinking to just level up con and mount a glory. But, house teleports tabs costs around 1k = 1m. So if I did 1k inventorys of nats.

1M gone + 27x1000= 27000 natures made. 27000x235 - 1m - 27k pure ess cost (500-600k) = 5Mish profit per 27k pure ess. 150k Ess = around 25m profit. 

150k ess = 25m profit + 1.35m XP. 

1.5m ess = 250-500m profit + 99 rcing XP worthy.

Assuming flawless nature RCing from Abyss, it would take like 100 days for 99 rcing botting = 250m profit.. (Assuming 12k nats a day as people said)

Seems quite long and not as efficient as said to be..

I feel like botting fishing would be better/faster money.. And not as bothersome.

So.. Anyone got their take on experience with botting natures?

Edited by HailandicFixz

Can you make the law running with balloon method equip the ring of dueling and use it that way? Not a big deal, but it seems kinda suspicious not saving that inventory spot for another rune. 

I could do that, people who run law manually actually have it in there inventory though wink.png

but I'll make it equip it, since it will take 1 more essence smile.png

Yo man Just got back into botting and purchased your script, Having a few problems with law runes (balloon method) keeps logging out for no apparent reason, it did one run (had to get my pouches out manually), It completed the run took a while after landing on entrana to do anything, crafted runes okay, came back went to bank withdrew air rune and logged out, also no option to change pouch repair, I thought it supported mounted glory > abyss repair I guess not?

Edit: is there anyway you could add home tab> glory> abyss pouch repair. and speed up/fix errors with the balloon method, If not is it possible to get a refund I tried the abyss crafting method and almost died several times (had to intervene) so it's kind of useless to me sorry for the hassle brother.

It doesn't support it yet, even though i'm working on it.

It only supports npc contact to repair pouches at the moment.

You can run without pouches are repair them manually,

Expect this to be updated very soon!

Question about Nature RCing.

Hey guys. I got around 70 HP on my acc. Level 70 agility.

I have level 1 construction and I have like a 2M bank with over 150K pure essence. If I run Natures by the Abyss, is there a way to make it run back instead of teleporting via glory? Because if I do via glory, I would need to buy like 100 glorys (6) to keep it going..

What is the ideal nature rcing botting method for abyss? 

I was thinking to just level up con and mount a glory. But, house teleports tabs costs around 1k = 1m. So if I did 1k inventorys of nats.

1M gone + 27x1000= 27000 natures made. 27000x235 - 1m - 27k pure ess cost (500-600k) = 5Mish profit per 27k pure ess. 150k Ess = around 25m profit. 

150k ess = 25m profit + 1.35m XP. 

1.5m ess = 250-500m profit + 99 rcing XP worthy.

Assuming flawless nature RCing from Abyss, it would take like 100 days for 99 rcing botting = 250m profit.. (Assuming 12k nats a day as people said)

Seems quite long and not as efficient as said to be..

I feel like botting fishing would be better/faster money.. And not as bothersome.

So.. Anyone got their take on experience with botting natures?

Natures are probably the best money in game atm.

At 41 you'll get 200-300k by abyss, when you hit 91 you can get up to 600-800k /hour.

Fishing/woodcutting never will get you this much wink.png

The more reqs you need, the better the money is... else everybody would do it and crash the prices ^^

I updated the script so it also can use teleport runes for house teleport. (2 less essence then using a Tab, but way cheaper then tab)

Glorys are also bit risky by pkrs ...

I'm also working on an auto recharge glory mode for people who done heroes quest and can recharge (4) glories in the fountain.

I'm not going to make the script recharge at fountain at life (6) sicne thats way too risky for a script.

conclusion:

Glories are the cheapest way of transportation, since you can recharge for free (when done heroes quest)

House teleport runes are again cheaper then tab but require a magic lvl of 40.

House tab are fairly expensive, since they can cost up to 1.2k each. so thats 3-5 natures runes lost each trip.

Depending on your stats and what you want to risk it's really your desicion.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Script update to V0.14:

- Fixed astrals teleporting, teleporting requires earth staff, earth battlestaff or mud staff.

Script will take staff from bank the equip.

- Fixed abyss randomly walking, now walks straight to the objects.

- Improved interactiong with the objects in abyss.

- Fixed Chaos altar not creating runes in altar.

- now able to use glory(5) and (6).

To do:

- Fix glitchy mounted glory sometimes.

- Food support inside abyss

Kind regards

khaleesi

Theres a new bug where it goes into the certain part of the abyss and stands there and gets killed :(

Which part? can u screenshot it?

Does it always happen or only sometimes?

What does the status say?

Anything printed in the log?

We'll i died once already and watched it for a bit and it stood there in the same spot. I'll take a screenshot if it happens again.

It seems that it only happens when it gets teleported into that zone from the zammy mage. Not sure what the status said.

We'll i died once already and watched it for a bit and it stood there in the same spot. I'll take a screenshot if it happens again.

It seems that it only happens when it gets teleported into that zone from the zammy mage. Not sure what the status said.

OK try to get me a printscreen of everything (remove name) when it gets stuck.

Sicne the teleport zone is always different ... biggrin.png

Sorry for the inconvience, will get this sorted asap!

Also what obstacles are you using?

Thx

Edited by Khaleesi

OK try to get me a printscreen of everything (remove name) when it gets stuck.

Sicne the teleport zone is always different ... biggrin.png

Sorry for the inconvience, will get this sorted asap!

Also what obstacles are you using?

Thx

I'm using the default ones that are already chosen. Did you fix the mounted glory? 

I'm using the default ones that are already chosen. Did you fix the mounted glory? 

Ok, don't see why it would idle in abyss :s

The script version is V0.14 on the paint right?

Not yet, I'm working on a fix based on where to glory is located, since the object is very hard to click.

I'm currently working on something, so this will be fixed this evening.

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter