Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

It's the best thing you can do since he is the one who is taking his time out to make these amazing scripts.

There's still a lot additions he could make though..at this point it doesn't deposit items in your bank that it accidentally withdraws or that you get from randoms, and it doesn't equip the ring of dueling or have much anti-ban. You also miss out on a lot of xp than if you were doing it yourself lol. $10 is okay but $5 monthly is a little much if it isn't as best as it could be, the potential is there for sure

• Like 1

There's still a lot additions he could make though..at this point it doesn't deposit items in your bank that it accidentally withdraws or that you get from randoms, and it doesn't equip the ring of dueling or have much anti-ban. You also miss out on a lot of xp than if you were doing it yourself lol. $10 is okay but $5 monthly is a little much if it isn't as best as it could be, the potential is there for sure

I've had the bot a day and also already bought it, but I must agree. Even after a day I can see improvement that I think should have been implemented before being made so expensive.

1) Equip the Ring. It looks kinda botish and also uses up a space it doesn't have to use.

2) Deposit all random items. Without this it looks very bot like. The bot also got stuck doing laws when I got a sword as a reward.

3) Improve on the path making. My bot sometimes runs past the altar to go behind it, waits a split second, then crafts the runes instead of just crafting it as soon as he gets close to it.

4) Improve the response time of the clicking. Making it click things faster. It doesn't have to walk right up to the square next to the bank before clicking on it. It should click to open the bank as it's still walking up. This makes for a slight delay when banking. It will walk right up to the bank, wait until it stops walking, then move the mouse over the bank and click on it. This give a slight unnecessary delay than just clicking the bank and having it auto-open when the character is close enough.

5) Having the bot automatically adjust the camera angle to go back to birds eye view when banking or running.

Edited by Godzkiller

Additions will be made, don't worry.

I've had the bot a day and also already bought it, but I must agree. Even after a day I can see improvement that I think should have been implemented before being made so expensive.

1) Equip the Ring. It looks kinda botish and also uses up a space it doesn't have to use.

2) Deposit all random items. Without this it looks very bot like. The bot also got stuck doing laws when I got a sword as a reward.

3) Improve on the path making. My bot sometimes runs past the altar to go behind it, waits a split second, then crafts the runes instead of just crafting it as soon as he gets close to it.

4) Improve the response time of the clicking. Making it click things faster. It doesn't have to walk right up to the square next to the bank before clicking on it. It should click to open the bank as it's still walking up. This makes for a slight delay when banking. It will walk right up to the bank, wait until it stops walking, then move the mouse over the bank and click on it. This give a slight unnecessary delay than just clicking the bank and having it auto-open when the character is close enough.

5) Having the bot automatically adjust the camera angle to go back to birds eye view when banking or running.

1) All legit runecrafters has the rin gin there inverntory so they can use mousekeys, but ok will make it equip it.

2) Already fixed in the next update, which should be live today.

3) Thats just osbot walking to the altar, don't ask to write all the API myself :p

4) Interacting entities while walking, will make click on te wrong place 80% of the time. Which will take even longer to open the bank afterwards. I'll check what I can improve on that.

5) No idea what thats supposed to mean, explain?

Khaleesi

Also, not sure if it's in your control, but please take a look at this screenshot. You probably already knew this, but if you click in that general area where the red blob is, you can run all the way through the church and to the bridge without having to click more than once. http://gyazo.com/3d0cfcf2f31394910ba4fe3fb3e91a26

Also, not sure if it's in your control, but please take a look at this screenshot. You probably already knew this, but if you click in that general area where the red blob is, you can run all the way through the church and to the bridge without having to click more than once. http://gyazo.com/3d0cfcf2f31394910ba4fe3fb3e91a26

Thats great to know, but thats pretty hard to control.

It's easier and more reliable to walk a "path".

Thx for the info, didn't knew this.

• Like 1

For the bird's eye view thing, if you run in the altar and craft runes, the best place for the camera to be facing is east, so when you teleport to castle wars you don't have to rotate the camera to click the bank chest.

This is what I meant, but sometimes when banking my camera will be as close to the ground as possible and the camera will be outside the bank. So the camera will be looking at the outside wall of the bank whilst clicking through the wall to open the bank (at castle wars). So all I see is a screen full of wall.

Also when running to the altar the camera will remain close to the ground and facing in the opposite direction the character is running. This probably wouldn't be so strange looking if the camera angle moved back to birds eye view when running.

It's hard to explain. I can grab some pictures if needs be.

Except from the random items not being banked, which won't be a problem once the update is pushed. Your script seems pretty flawless for me. Everything else is just little things that could improve it, but aren't actually issues.

Been running it for almost 17 hours now and only had the one issue which was the sword reward stopping me from taking the balloon.

This is what I meant, but sometimes when banking my camera will be as close to the ground as possible and the camera will be outside the bank. So the camera will be looking at the outside wall of the bank whilst clicking through the wall to open the bank (at castle wars). So all I see is a screen full of wall.

Also when running to the altar the camera will remain close to the ground and facing in the opposite direction the character is running. This probably wouldn't be so strange looking if the camera angle moved back to birds eye view when running.

It's hard to explain. I can grab some pictures if needs be

Except from the random items not being banked, which won't be a problem once the update is pushed. Your script seems pretty flawless for me. Everything else is just little things that could improve it, but aren't actually issues.

Been running it for almost 17 hours now and only had the one issue which was the sword reward stopping me from taking the balloon.

Yes i get it, Thx !

Could you get me a proggies of That ?

I you report Every issue u encounter i'll get it fixed

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter