Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Only problem (or minor issue) I see that I don't like , is the first tightrope in fally course.... the bot clicks on the right side of it and misses , then the left side and misses, checks some stats....stands around..... then clicks on it... every single time in that order and everything... very bot like on that one obstacle but besides that its an amazing script.

edit - the checking stats part was once... but the right side miss then left side miss in the same click spots then pause... then go is the same every single time

Edited by rubberundiez

Only problem (or minor issue) I see that I don't like , is the first tightrope in fally course.... the bot clicks on the right side of it and misses , then the left side and misses, checks some stats....stands around..... then clicks on it... every single time in that order and everything... very bot like on that one obstacle but besides that its an amazing script.

edit - the checking stats part was once... but the right side miss then left side miss in the same click spots then pause... then go is the same every single time

Checking stats is antiban, you can disable that.

I'll test run this for a some time and see what's wrong, but i guess you just mean the interaction is a bit off at the thightrope. (or does it click on minimap?) 

Khaleesi

Checking stats is antiban, you can disable that.

I'll test run this for a some time and see what's wrong, but i guess you just mean the interaction is a bit off at the thightrope. (or does it click on minimap?) 

Khaleesi

thanks... and no not clicking on the map, once the tightrope is in site it tries to click on it while still moving and it always misclicks on the right of the tightrope, then the left of it, missing both times.... then waits , Then clicks it.

thanks... and no not clicking on the map, once the tightrope is in site it tries to click on it while still moving and it always misclicks on the right of the tightrope, then the left of it, missing both times.... then waits , Then clicks it.

I've been running the script on my 1 defense pure. There is a lot of miss clicking with the fally course. I feel like it can't be too good for the ban hammer. Look into it baby, you know I love you. Just a heads up.

Will take a look at these missclicks... :)

trying canafis rooftop course and its not working sad.png

regular client

canafis roof top

just doesnt start

only just got it sad.png please help

Make sure you are using fixed screenmode...

Also have roofs disabled ingame will improve it :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility