Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

gets stuck at seers course not very happy, refund please or fix sad.png sorry khal

right at the beginning *

Disable roofs wink.png (Settings -> disable roofs)

Did posted several times QwPha8E.png

Edit:

I'll just rewrite the camera and make it rotate the other direction, but that slow down the next obstacles a bit sad.png

Will also add the disable roofs in the setup guide in first post :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

After receiving a 24 hour trial I must say that this is by far the best script I have ever used. Not only is the script excellent, but I have noticed that @Khaleesi is always prompt in responding to users that needs his assistance and keeping the script entirely up to date. Due to his dedication to his customers the script is entirely flawless as I have seen through my trial duration, and I have no doubt that he will do his best to always keep it that way. Keep up the good work my friend, and I appreciate the trial once again. :)

• Like 1

After receiving a 24 hour trial I must say that this is by far the best script I have ever used. Not only is the script excellent, but I have noticed that @Khaleesi is always prompt in responding to users that needs his assistance and keeping the script entirely up to date. Due to his dedication to his customers the script is entirely flawless as I have seen through my trial duration, and I have no doubt that he will do his best to always keep it that way. Keep up the good work my friend, and I appreciate the trial once again. smile.png

wub.png wub.png wub.png

using trial right now but seems to misclick a lot at canfis rooftop especially at the pole vault section.  

Edit also seems to double click every jump it does which seems to me a little bot like especially when your character is already performing the animation to jump onto the next roof. is there a purpose for the double click ?

here is 1 hour proggy 

post-173788-0-91503000-1435804848_thumb.jpg

Edited by Seanofdead

using trial right now but seems to misclick a lot at canfis rooftop especially at the pole vault section.  

Edit also seems to double click every jump it does which seems to me a little bot like especially when your character is already performing the animation to jump onto the next roof. is there a purpose for the double click ?

here is 1 hour proggy 

attachicon.gifproggy 1hour.jpg

Yes, if you've ever done agility legit you'll know that's how people play. Nobody clicks just once because in all honesty, you don't know where to click so people always click a few times around the area where you're supposed to click.

'loading... please wait'

hmm?

Does the whole client freeze?

Yes, if you've ever done agility legit you'll know that's how people play. Nobody clicks just once because in all honesty, you don't know where to click so people always click a few times around the area where you're supposed to click.

Does the whole client freeze?

yes. Ill remake the error tonight after i get off work and give you the console error.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility