Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

It might not be towards this script. Its likely its a delayed ban.

True, that's very possible. I had been using an Auto-alching script in between :(.

After I receive a 2 day ban, I know it's advised everywhere to not continue botting.

Do you think I could get away with only botting (premium) scripts with appropriate anti-ban implementation and also babysitting, in the mirror client?

Cheers

Just saying, great bot, runs courses almost flawlessly.

I however got a 2 day ban after running the Seers rooftop script for around 4-5 hours, for periods of 1-2 hours at a time and mixing it up with playing manually. I was also babysitting the bot/talking in PM! This was on an account with no prior offences and I don't bot on any other accounts.

Just a warning. I probably got really unlucky as no-one else seems to have had any problems like this.

Did you use mirror client? I assume you did. I have been botting ever since level 1 agility with this script and I'm almost 80, and I am all fine.

Edited by Zebrafon
  • Like 1

It's working horrible at Rellekka course. Screenshots: http://imgur.com/SrQyeDU,BmSZY3P,vonI0nR,QLZITKv,FLYHwgT,xARIuln

As you can see the exp gradually decreases. The camera really mess up the script, you have to make it less reliant on camera at Rellekka since the game changes the camera automatically, which happened on the first 2 images. The script stood still at least 2 mins before proceeding on all images.

Pollivineach averages about 22k xp/h. Anything I can do to help speed this up? I think it's more interaction fails. Let me know.

I does get stuck after the monkey bars, this is due to a rotated model ... 

A error report can be found here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68822-model-rotation-incorrect/

I'll check the other obstacles today smile.png

Today also dynamic proggies will be added to several of my scripts ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Oh wow, no action by the devs on fixing that rotated model. Very sad sad.png Nonetheless, thank you very much for your great scriptwork! I wish I could make my own this well.

Ya it's annoying, I'll check the other obstacles if they run fine smile.png

Keeps getting stuck in random spots at the canafis course, any ideas? I have anti-ban selected

Whats spots + what is the script status?

Can you use the bug report template? Makes it esier for mesmile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility