Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

For the agility pyramid

The only option it has for looting the pyramid top is to "loot + sell."

because of this it makes people lose lots of money in deadman mode because if they die they lose their cash

since the pyramid top is untradeable if you make an option where you can just loot it and not have to sell it each time that means deadman mode players can run back and pick it up off the floor and not lose all the money to a pker.

if you add an option where you can just loot the pyramid top without having to sell to the npc each lap it would make this script much more deadman mode friendly.

please condisder adding this, thank you

Any chance i could get a trial please my friend ;D ?

Hey could i get a trial please?

@@Khaleesi

trial please

Pretty please can I take a trial @Khaleesi testing on the ironman before buying thanks :D

Enjoy the trials :)

For the agility pyramid

The only option it has for looting the pyramid top is to "loot + sell."

because of this it makes people lose lots of money in deadman mode because if they die they lose their cash

since the pyramid top is untradeable if you make an option where you can just loot it and not have to sell it each time that means deadman mode players can run back and pick it up off the floor and not lose all the money to a pker.

if you add an option where you can just loot the pyramid top without having to sell to the npc each lap it would make this script much more deadman mode friendly.

please condisder adding this, thank you

the script doesn't support running back to the agility pyramid in the first place ... :/

You also realise that a pyramid top wieght 11 kg's? Stacking those would cause you to fail a shitload at all obstacles...

• Like 1

yes but you have to consider the crazy fast xp rates on deadman mode, because it is 10xp you get 50-73 agility in like 2-3ish hours so you'll rarely ever fail the obstacles regardless of if you have a couple of pyramid tops in your inventory or not.

because of how good money the pyramid is deadman mode players don't care if they have to run back manually, the script automatically runs there from the nardah carpet spot anyway so it doesn't take long.

I personally love this script and used it last deadman mode season but was really frustrated when i would lose so much gp because there was no option to just "loot" without having to sell the pyramid top" each lap

I also plan on recommending this script to many other friends who play deadman mode if you do plan on adding this option. 

yes but you have to consider the crazy fast xp rates on deadman mode, because it is 10xp you get 50-73 agility in like 2-3ish hours so you'll rarely ever fail the obstacles regardless of if you have a couple of pyramid tops in your inventory or not.

because of how good money the pyramid is deadman mode players don't care if they have to run back manually, the script automatically runs there from the nardah carpet spot anyway so it doesn't take long.

I personally love this script and used it last deadman mode season but was really frustrated when i would lose so much gp because there was no option to just "loot" without having to sell the pyramid top" each lap

I also plan on recommending this script to many other friends who play deadman mode if you do plan on adding this option. 

So what if your inventory is full, bank at nardah?

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility