VIP Jr

Kittens

Should OSBot add VIP Jr?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should OSBot add VIP Jr?

• Yes
    • No

I think it would be better to add VIP Jr or something like that to the store and etc and the only perks that it gets is 5% off any paid scripts purchases and ability to run 5 bots tabs vs unlimited with the regular VIP and you get 10% off with regular VIP and unlimited tabs. Some people only run about 2-3 bots and that includes the majority. 

VIP Jr                                   VIP

5% off script purchases                              10% off scripts purchases

5 bot tabs                                                  Unlimited Botting Tabs

and it would be $5/Month instead of 10?

I support, seems reasonable and a cheaper option for smaller botters

Yup 5 bucks a month, you get 5 bot tabs and 5% off script purchases. And to get into all the smaller details like 1 name change per month or whatever or something. The current VIP people should get a glowing purple and VIP Jr should be a regular purple name without a glow.

Yup 5 bucks a month, you get 5 bot tabs and 5% off script purchases. And to get into all the smaller details like 1 name change per month or whatever or something. The current VIP people should get a glowing purple and VIP Jr should be a regular purple name without a glow.

I for one would purchase this, I don't bot etc but I'd like to give back, I just don't feel like spending $10 a month which is more than my membership for the game.

I'm sure Laz/Maxi/Zach/Maldesto would love this since more people would actually be able to afford VIP, it would bring in more income for OSBot since not everyone wants to buy 9.99 VIP cause some peoples computers can only run like 3-5 bots.

Mine can handle about 6-7 depending what script I am using and etc.