APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Flawless. Been a massive help. Just out of interest why doesn't it log me back in after 6 hours, the red misty screen comes up and says auto login in the top left but it doesn't type anything :/. This may be the client rather than the script but i was just wondering smile.png

Are you sure you've entered your account details into the settings menu ? (in reply to your question, yes, everything account / login related is handled by the client as I do not have access to your details!)  

Are you sure you've entered your account details into the settings menu ? (in reply to your question, yes, everything account / login related is handled by the client as I do not have access to your details!)  

Yeah iv'e entered them but it doesn't seem to work. Ill try and find the correct forum to post it in :)

• Like 1

I just tryed running this again. Using same settings as I always do, it start emptying my allready empty inventory, after that it grabs a camelot teletab. And repeat. Seems like it fail to take out my food. Could it be that jagex changed the IDs?

I'm sorry, I tryed to reload the client, and it all worked :i Ooops

Edited by dabriel

I just tryed running this again. Using same settings as I always do, it start emptying my allready empty inventory, after that it grabs a camelot teletab. And repeat. Seems like it fail to take out my food. Could it be that jagex changed the IDs?

Heya,

Luckily i'm not using item ids, I'm using names which won't change, so that can never be the problem. However this error I also experienced earlier today (it seems after the ingame update). The problem I had is the mouse moves over the item but does not actually click it. 

I'm positive this is a client issue and I'll notify alek or another developer so that they can patch it ready for the next update :)

For now, I suggest either starting with the items in the inventory or just letting it continue to deposit the items as it does end up clicking the item.

Apaec

Ye, as I wrote in the edit, It fixed itself with a client restart, so must be a client issue. My only problem now is the server lag, but thats nothing we can do anything about. Thanks for the wonderfull script wink.png

Thank you for the kind words, I've informed alek about the banking bug and it's been confirmed by another scripter, so we just gotta wait for the next client release :)

Hi, APA can i get a free 24 hour trial on the account? This will most likely be my first script purchase on OSBot, and I just want to get a feel for the script before I commit to a purchase. Thanks and let me know if you can hook me up. Regards,

shanklord55

Sure,

Check PM for full post

Apaec

Getting this for some reason just bought the script, Brought 27 sharks with me 1 free invent slot as I didn't bring a tab could this be a reason??

[ERROR][bot #1][02/21 07:52:31 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.distance(Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/map/Position;)I
at Main.mainclass.F(g:925)
at Main.mainclass.onLoop(g:1167)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pn:209)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][02/21 07:52:45 PM]: New screenshot saved to: C:/Users/user/OSBot/Data/screenshots/screenshot_1.png
[DEBUG][bot #1][02/21 07:52:46 PM]: Applet resize : (775, 513)
[iNFO][bot #1][02/21 07:53:20 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...

Just banked got cammy tabs working so far thanks man

It's ended itself again..

• Developer

Getting this for some reason just bought the script, Brought 27 sharks with me 1 free invent slot as I didn't bring a tab could this be a reason??

[ERROR][bot #1][02/21 07:52:31 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.distance(Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/map/Position;)I
at Main.mainclass.F(g:925)
at Main.mainclass.onLoop(g:1167)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pn:209)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][02/21 07:52:45 PM]: New screenshot saved to: C:/Users/user/OSBot/Data/screenshots/screenshot_1.png
[DEBUG][bot #1][02/21 07:52:46 PM]: Applet resize : (775, 513)
[iNFO][bot #1][02/21 07:53:20 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...

Just banked got cammy tabs working so far thanks man

It's ended itself again..

You are not using the latest version of OSBot.

• Like 2