APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

16 Hours isn't a lot for a fresh account aha, I've played RS legit for more than 16 plenty of times, Script was good though hopefully the bans wave is over soon.

I'm sorry you got banned - although i've done my best to prevent it via antiban etc, inevitably there are some people who do get banned and it's unfortunate when that happens. :(

Apaec

Script is pretty broken for me. I turned it on starting from cammy bank, the pathing was awful. It clicked short distances from the position of my account, paused for like 2 seconds then clicked again, instead of clicking to make the walking towards relekka constant.

Then when I got to relekka, it spawned one crab, killed it then afterwards it didn't do anything and the status was "spawning rock crab".

Script is pretty broken for me. I turned it on starting from cammy bank, the pathing was awful. It clicked short distances from the position of my account, paused for like 2 seconds then clicked again, instead of clicking to make the walking towards relekka constant.

Then when I got to relekka, it spawned one crab, killed it then afterwards it didn't do anything and the status was "spawning rock crab".

Are you running the latest client?

> The walking is handled by the client, as for the bug with the spawning rock crab, I cannot explain that as it doesnt happen to me and i've had no other complaints - on the contrary, others are saying it's working well.

apa

Are you running the latest client?

> The walking is handled by the client, as for the bug with the spawning rock crab, I cannot explain that as it doesnt happen to me and i've had no other complaints - on the contrary, others are saying it's working well.

apa

OSBot 2.3.12 right? If that's the latest client then yeah I'm running the latest.

Edit: HAHAHA, just realised that the latest client is 2.3.19, downloading now, I'll report back later whether the bot works or not.

2nd edit: Thank you Apaec, the bot is working great now. Was wondering why most of my scripts weren't working well, until now haha

Edited by Oriubix
  • Like 1

OSBot 2.3.12 right? If that's the latest client then yeah I'm running the latest.

Edit: HAHAHA, just realised that the latest client is 2.3.19, downloading now, I'll report back later whether the bot works or not.

2nd edit: Thank you Apaec, the bot is working great now. Was wondering why most of my scripts weren't working well, until now haha

Glad we got the problem solved :)

Apa