APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Is there anyway I could test this script before purchase?

for sure, i've enabled a 24h trial on your account :)

Enjoy!

16m6an7.jpg

Just got a beast proggie from @Kawasaki!

But I noticed the time formatting is a bit off (the hours are at 29...) so i've just pushed an update fixing this issue.

Just thought i'd let you guys know I've pushed an update fixing it, which should be available in the next 24h or so.

Apaec

Hey dude! I just bought this, wondering how I get it to dowload or something? I can PM you my paypal details for confirmation if neccesary..

Hey!

Once you've sent the payment through it normally takes a couple of minutes to go through and then once you refresh your scripts page it should be there. If it still isn't there after a couple hours, send a  pm to @Maldesto who will fix it for you!

( I do not handle the payments, they go through the site, so I cannot help you with this one!)

Apaec

Thanks just got banned.

Bro, I donno how you got banned, if you see my previous proggies, I have run my bot for more than 10 hours, I got from 70 strength to 95 strength in less than 2 weeks. So you maybe unlucky or your account maybe fairly new.

Anyhow I've watched my bot for this script a few times and it looks realistic whilst clicking, but the only problem I see is there's quite a few players using this bot or something similar to this so it looks slightly weird :P

Edited by rips